The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 118

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've heard everything from those samples.

These butt hurt movie bloggers are really showing their ass right now thinking the screenings were fake. Hilarious.

So, I'm assuming we're not getting any clips from the entertainment shows? None were shown at those online videos they posted.

So, I'm assuming we're not getting any clips from the entertainment shows? None were shown at those online videos they posted.

I think Fallon and Kimmel might show stuff, and if they don't then I guess it's unique for this film.

Those new samples! :hrt:

bale1.gif

Is it just me or have ET, Access Hollywood, and Extra all taken a 360 turn into more classy interviews (at least for this film)?

They seemed really respectful and were actually asking decent questions.

Is it just me or have ET, Access Hollywood, and Extra all taken a 360 turn into more classy interviews (at least for this film)?

That's just the online portion. There's nothing to the TV side.

They were! They usually do dumb questions! I guess they got scared. :hehe:

Bale was cool in that Black Tree Media interview.

I don't think Tapley is questioning screenings, but he seems sceptical about the film breaking at the LA screening on Friday night.

Why would he be skeptical about that? I could see him being skeptical about standing ovations but why would they make up the film broke halfway through? Lol makes no sense

That is kind of stupid. Lying about the audio messing up about 45 minutes into the screening and people being sent home for the night.

That is kind of stupid. Lying about the audio messing up about 45 minutes into the screening and people being sent home for the night.
This is why Twitter is a terrible idea for 99% of the population...

Kris Tapley made his choice to be "cool guy that goes against the grain and refuses to jump on the bandwagon" months ago, nothing he says about this film really bothers me, you think he'll admit to being wrong about this film when he watches it? Hell no, he's gonna quietly give it a 8.5 and constantly diss it and point out it's flaws, and he's made that choice before he's even seen the film.

Why would he be skeptical about that? I could see him being skeptical about standing ovations but why would they make up the film broke halfway through? Lol makes no sense

Plus a reputable site, Deadline, reported it. They don't post rumors.

I like Tapley just fine but that's stupid. WB has absolutely nothing good to gain by lying about the audio and inconveniencing journalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"