The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit - id rather have a nice cardboard fold out set over a steelbook, anyone else the same?
I would prefer a version similar to the Batman anthology boxset. I have that and my BTTF boxset displayed at the very top of my DVD case.

Doubtful it'll come out at the same time but I'm buying it all anyway

Yes. Hate steelbooks. And the box set better come out at the same time as the film. Or tables will be flipped.

You mean you'll buy the single film and complain, then buy the set once its out later :oldrazz: Idk why, I just don't think steelbooks are that nice.

I would prefer a version similar to the Batman anthology boxset. I have that and my BTTF boxset displayed at the very top of my DVD case.

If its the same as mine its just the 4 films with a cardboard cover, like so? -
1236586092_1.jpg

Im hoping for something like this -
6288385946_4aa9dcdbaf.jpg

edit - was very hard to find a pic of a nice dvd boxset all layed out lol..best I could do. LOTR has a nice one too.

Last edited:
I want this to be the cover for the TDKR Bluray, I think it would look sweet!

bewk05.jpg

I want this to be the cover for the TDKR Bluray, I think it would look sweet!

bewk05.jpg

When The Dark Knight Rises is out, I want my version with a custom cover to have this pic as the cover:

images

But without Bane, but I can't find that pic.

When The Dark Knight Rises is out, I want my version with a custom cover to have this pic as the cover:

images

But without Bane, but I can't find that pic.

True, that would be nice too. Look around see if it's out there. Chances are someone else feels the same and made one. Maybe a manip?

You can pretty much expect the case to have something to do with The Bat.

I wouldnt mind my avvy being the case.

Matter of fact, WB needs to put basically everything to do with DVDs, posters, banners etc in MessenjahMatts hands.

That's the only reason why I follow him. His scoops are pretty much nothing to me :hehe:

I think he and Nikki Finke needs to just have some angry sex and get it over with. :lmao:

Last edited:
Just thinking...I'd like to see Batman is full-on bad ass mode... break Banes mask, and walk away dropping it like Bane did with the cowl.

Just thinking...I'd like to see Batman is full-on bad ass mode... break Banes mask, and walk away dropping it like Bane did with the cowl.

Ditto. :up:

and not only that, but do it in front of everyone...banes army and batmans army... humiliate bane. awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"