The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season V OOC Thread

Quick question: do we know HYDRA's current leader? Or could anyone give me a quick history?

Could I get an updated roster?
Yeah look on the front page dude. Mr.Marko has hooked us up with pimped out roster pics.

I also just wanna give you guys another warning that this season will most likely be ending on Sunday so start wrapping up your characters if you haven't yet.

I can't see the roster because of this ****** computer.

here ya go.

The Ultimates

Iron Man - Peter Parker
Hawkeye - Catman prb
Giant Man - Absonic93
Wasp - Absonic93
------------------------------------------

The X-men

Wolverine - Gallagher
Angel - Venom160
Dazzler - Noon
Nightcrawler - The Tangerine
Iceman - Blacklight
-----------------------------------------

The FF

Invisible Woman - Gallagher
Human Torch - Blacklight

The Thunderbolts

Forge - Mr.Marko

Free Agents

Spider-Man - Blacklight
Daredevil - Peter Parker
Tarantula - Venom160

Academy of Tomorrow

Havok - Mr. Marko
Polaris - Noon
Hellion - Venom160

Villains

Deadpool - Peter Parker

Last edited:
That was my season ender for Spider-Man. I'm just waiting on a Wolverine post from Gallagher for Iceman and my Human torch ender will be up soon. Here's to Season VI!

Deadpool's a villain. I'll have my season-enders up tonight. I promise I'll be more involved more next season than I was this time around. Sorry about that, guys. :csad:

Alright. I give up. I just wrote my Daredevil ender and the ****ing hype deleted it before I could even press preview. Apparently, if you want to change editor mode now, the hype clears everything you've typed. ****ing grand.

damn hype! Is anyone else constantly getting the acrobat reader trying to load up whenever they're on the hype?

Yes. The updates need to stop. They're playing havoc with everything.

I will try to start that post up again. I really was liking how it was coming along... I'd like to get it in, but if I can't... oh well.

Yes. The updates need to stop. They're playing havoc with everything.

I will try to start that post up again. I really was liking how it was coming along... I'd like to get it in, but if I can't... oh well.
whew good I was starting to think that my pc might've caught something again.

Have you been IMing Cyrus again?

What have we TOLD you about that?! :cmad:
lol I think he mighta infected the hype before he left. Man I can't do anything when it's like this, for some reason firefox freezes up when acrobat read tries and start up. So I'm constantly restarting. Grr. :cmad:

Alrighty, that's my last post of the season for Forge. If you guys wanna wrap up the X-Men stuff and have the meeting, you can bunny Havok. I am also picking up a villain at the start of next season. And I think I'm going to just have Forge under the Heroes section next season, and take Thunderbolts off the roster list.

I am sick of not having internet at my house. Just a few more days...

And to answer the HYDRA question: Hammerhead works for HYDRA, but we don't know who's the leader. Banner was locked up by them for a while too, can't remember much about that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"