The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season V OOC Thread

I probably couldn't even recall 6 or 7 hundred Marvel Characters :(

What exactly is going on in this RPG right now?

The X-Men just got finished with a nasty fight with Cable, Xavier has gone crazy and just blew up the academy of tomorrow as a prelude to Onslaught, the students from AoT just arrived at the mansion along with Tarantula and Kitty from the future, and the Ultimates are in limbo after their fight with the Silver Surfer. The season should be over this week.

I'll try to get a Human Torch or Iceman post up today if I can. BTW, Venom that was a really fun talk between Anton and Peter. Really loved writing the responses to your posts.:up:

Same here dude. I'll get some posts up sometime tomorrow night peeps.

I just finished a really annoying essay. I need some x-men goodness to unwind!

Does anyone else use this rpg to stave off the cravings for comic books between publications? Seriously, I need a superhero hit every so often, whether it be movie, book or online.

I just finished a really annoying essay. I need some x-men goodness to unwind!

Does anyone else use this rpg to stave off the cravings for comic books between publications? Seriously, I need a superhero hit every so often, whether it be movie, book or online.
Yeah me to. I crave these hits even more now that I stopped picking up my comics every week. New posts up shortly peeps. Happy turkey day!

I know I left Namor in the middle of a fight with Fury, but I'm dropping him. Just not feeling like this is going anywhere. Gal, you can just wrap it up like we discussed if you want. Or not. Don't really care at this point. I'll be sticking to my two characters until next season.

Speaking of next season, all of you who have yet to wrap up arcs, please do so. We'll be getting the next season underway early next month.

Yea I'd like to get the next season rolling by the second week of Dec at the very most.

Anyone got Doom? I'm toying with the idea of picking him up for the next season.

I just moved on the week end and Internet won't be up until the 11th. I can still make my posts while at the school, so I'll have to prewrite my last few posts.

I've got a pretty badass idea for a Hobgoblin (not Harry).

so the season is ending soon? thank goodness. I can't think of any more sappy love posts of Hank. Let's get a-rolling! *toot toot!!!!!!!* (that was a train by the way)

...Shame on you. I honestly have nothing left to do with Hawkeye for the rest of the Season, so I may post a finisher up nearer the time.

By all means peeps go ahead and start wrapping up your characters. This season will be ending either Sunday or Monday. Season VI will be up Tuesday and they'll be free weed/drinks and free copies of The Dark Knight for everyone!

By all means peeps go ahead and start wrapping up your characters. This season will be ending either Sunday or Monday. Season VI will be up Tuesday and they'll be free weed/drinks and free copies of The Dark Knight for everyone!
You, sir, are a prince among men.

why thank you Doom. We shall get blitzed and watch the Dark Knight while gorgeous women gives us lap dances.

*starts counting down the days till Tues*

why thank you Doom. We shall get blitzed and watch the Dark Knight while gorgeous women gives us lap dances.

*starts counting down the days till Tues*
icon14.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"