The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season V OOC Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Archives' started by UltimateRPGs, Apr 10, 2008.

?

Who should be the new AGM?

1. Syn?

2. Mr.Marko?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Catman_prb Sad Clown

2. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

With the new season right around the corner, I figured I'd announce that starting today I'll be taking requests for Ultimate Marvel Season VI banners for anybody who needs them for their characters. They'll be 300x150 pixels and look sorta like these one's I made for my characters (sort of similar to Harl's design):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So if anyone wants one, post your requests here or if you have a surprise character next season shoot me a PM. Cheers to Season VI everybody! :woot:

3. Gallagher Shaman of Sexy

Right that's my final Sue post for the season gentlemen. Now onto Wolverine.

4. Catman_prb Sad Clown

That's my season ender.

5. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

coulda ya hook me up with some banners for my characters? Theres a dime bag in it for ya....

6. Matt Murdock Avenger

:(...

7. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

m'kay it's not much but thats it for Tarantula for this season. Mr. Marko if you want we can just do the meeting with the X-men and the AoT at the beginning of next season. That way we can avoid any bunnying.

8. Matt Murdock Avenger

I'm writing my dd post right now, if that counts for anything.

9. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

10. absonic93 BOOM!

that's my ending wasp post (woot!)

and Hank was wrapped up already, so now i'm just waiting for next season.

I just want to say It's been a blast coming into this RPG, and it's what brought me to the hype in the first place after a boring summer day of searching in google "Ultimate Marvel". I really felt welcomed into this community, and (after many many questions) I found my place in the ongoing storyline and I hope I filled it accurately.

I can't wait for next season.

11. Gallagher Shaman of Sexy

Agreed! :(

12. Rain Dog Failure

Finished up my Doom app but I'll wait until the Season VI thread is up to post it. In the meantime, could anyone fill me in on Doom's past in this RPG?

13. Catman_prb Sad Clown

Well he's adopted a young clone of Cable as his heir...

14. Rain Dog Failure

Interesting...did that happen this season? I was gonna run a search and read up on some Doom posts.

15. Catman_prb Sad Clown

16. Matt Murdock Avenger

Sorry that took so long, guys. I'm really glad I was able to bust that one out before the season ended.

17. Noon cephalopoda

That's me wrapped up for the season :)

18. Matt Murdock Avenger

Nice post, Noon.

Subtle, but... nice. :up:

19. Noon cephalopoda

That's how I roll ;)

and thanks!

20. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

I gotta say I definitely didn't see that coming. Good post. :up:

K peeps I guess this season will end tomorrow.

21. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

Done:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. The Tangerine Civilian

Can I get a couple made too, BL? I actually would like two banners for Kurt: one in his banshee form, and one in his regular form. The only real difference is yellow smoke instead of purple, so if you wanna just use the pics I've been using for banners that would work great. Thanks man! :)

23. Venom160 Enigmatic Loner

These are great BL but would you mind makin an Angel one with him having long hair? I've been toying with the idea of cutting his hair but I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it yet.

24. Lord Doom the hero Hype! deserves

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:
    Lord Doom

Character you would like to play: Roderick Kingsley: The Hobgoblin

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:
    Hobgoblin has increased strength, intelligence, speed, agility, and durability (as well as the ability to generate fire with his hands) slightly greater than that of the Green Goblin due to a modified version of the Oz serum. Kingsley also retains his sanity when he is in his goblin form and also has a glider, grenades, knives, and various other gadgets at his disposal.

Kingsley is a wealthy billionaire who gained his vast fortune through various criminal activities over the years and is also quite an intelligent man all his own. He believes in taking what he wants in life no matter the cost to others and would stab his own mother in the back if it would benefit him in any way. Kingsley is, essentially, a cold-hearted bastard.
    Three reasons why you have chosen that character:
    1. I've got some really badass ideas for him that I'd like to use this coming season.
    2. He's always been a big favorite of mine.
    3. You guys definitely look like you could use some more villains.

What can you bring to this game?
    A really awesome villain.
    How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
    As often as my time will allow.
    Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:
    Yes indeedy.
    Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:

"Well I'm sorry, Mr. Kingsley, but you'll have to give me a little more time."

Lefty Donovan, Roderick Kingsley's unnofficial chief scientific analyst wrung his hands nervously. Kingsley frowned from his leather seat behind his mahagony desk in his great, luxurious office that he seemed to have too many of. He wore a brown business suit with a red tie and his light-brown hair (or what remained of it) was gelled and licked back atop his scalp. Kingsley sighed and twisted his old high school class ring around his finger, deep in thought.

"Well, Donovan," he began.

"We've been at this for far too long now and, to be perfectly honest with you, I'm growing a bit impatient. We need to perfect Osborn's old Oz serum quickly so we can get the wheels moving on my new little... 'hobby'"

"So what do propose we do, Mr. Kingsley? Your buddy, Jason Macendale, stole this stuff from an Oscorp lab two months ago and we still haven't had any breakthroughs"

Roderick opened a small drawer in his desk and pulled out a napkin full of white little pills. He then took two of them, popped them into his mouth and grimaced as he began chewing them up.

"I think we should take what we DO have perfected and just redo the rest of the stuff."

"You mean start from the ground up?" Donovan asked, a slight hint of agitation in his voice.

"Not entirely," Kingley replied. He could already feel the loratabs starting to take effect.

"Just take what we have and add something new to the mix."

Donovan gave it a thought for a moment.

"Well... We could combine it with that new experimental drug we were working on before Macendale gave you the Oz. But who knows what could-"

"Good," Kingsley interrupted. "Then do that. Now get the hell out."

Donovan, knowing well not to irritate his employer any more than necessary, nodded and left the room. After all, what did he care what happened to Kingsley? He was going to get paid either way. Donovan shrugged and returned to his lab.

Roderick Kingsley relaxed in his chair. It was all he cared to do at the moment. Soon he would have every criminal organization in the country under his heel. If that fatass, Donovan, ever got his ass in gear.

25. Mr. Marko Canada Wants You!