The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season V OOC Thread

Who is all in the Young Ultimates?

No matter! Pick up Wanda, and join the Ultimates.
hyperhead.gif

And only Spider-Man and Kitty Pryde's lower-body survive. Minus one set of pants and add hours of alone time, and you got yourself Ultimate Spider-Girl nine months later. :up:

(BTW, BL. Still gotta respond to your PM. Sorry about that.)

I am going to think of some plans for Wanda. If I can think of something interesting I'll join.

Oh, and I edited a line into my first Johnny post to accommodate a plan that myself and the fellow FFers had.

EDIT: Speaking of whom, when do you guys want to meet?

Hank post will be up tonight, my good sirs.

The Triskelion could be seeing some action in the near future. o_-

This coming week is my last week of school... so I'll be online alot more afterwards. Have my awards up sometime this week... Byrd, glad to see GR is back!

Well screw you guys, you're obviously zombie-cist :cmad:

I'm withdrawing my application.

well damn dude you post so many gag apps we can't tell when your serious or not.

I wanted to bring this up in this thread instead of the Wiki thread, in case none of you know about it, but the Ultimate Marvel pages in the RPG Wiki need some serous work. We might want to delegate some duties (Game histories, character/team pages, linking) amongst the players, because so far, only (Sorry if I miss anyone)Syn, EBJ, Marko, MB and I (I did the X-Men roster earlier :woot:) have began construction, and we can really use some help so that others can do the other RPGs histories on the Wiki. I'd be willing to do the Young Ultimates and X-Men pages and histories myself.

Oh, and I edited a line into my first Johnny post to accommodate a plan that myself and the fellow FFers had.

Cats, NUFD and I are in the same time zone, and me and Cats are on MSN quite a lot. It shouldn't be a problem to get together and plan something nifty. Yes, nifty.

I reckon that Reed, Sue nd Ben should be getting drunk watching Johnny on TV...anyone?...no?...ok then...

Cats, NUFD and I are in the same time zone, and me and Cats are on MSN quite a lot. It shouldn't be a problem to get together and plan something nifty. Yes, nifty.

Dudes, add me up!

(MSN addy in profile)

Aaaaaand the T-Bolts are underway this season!!!

I wanted to bring this up in this thread instead of the Wiki thread, in case none of you know about it, but the Ultimate Marvel pages in the RPG Wiki need some serous work. We might want to delegate some duties (Game histories, character/team pages, linking) amongst the players, because so far, only (Sorry if I miss anyone)Syn, EBJ, Marko, MB and I (I did the X-Men roster earlier :woot:) have began construction, and we can really use some help so that others can do the other RPGs histories on the Wiki. I'd be willing to do the Young Ultimates and X-Men pages and histories myself.
I filled out the rosters for the Ultimates and the Fantastic Four, but I was too lazy to do anything else. :csad:

Looking forward to it. I'll let MB start his Season before I send Johnny out recruiting anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"