• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Sign-up & OOC Thread

Sparta* said:
Damn u! Playing Psylocke in the RPG with no Archangel :mad:

In the Ultimates, Angel (not archangel) id dating Dazzler, and Psylock is about ten years his senior.

Good God, 10 pages!. Awesome. Hopefully the game thread can be up soon, with an updated main roster. BTW, I checked all the apps. You're all approved

Sweet. When's the IC thread going up? I can't wait. They've done next to nothing with Daredevil (I know he had an apearence in Xmen, a cameo in Ultimates, and two minis, but they only barely touched upon his career as Hell's Kitchen's resident vigilante) so I'm gonna have alot of free reign.

Two questions:

1) Do I have to be female IRL to use a female character, cuz all my fave guys are taken... (Cyclops... Thing... Spider-Man)

Or gone...
2) What time period are we starting from? Are Thor and Hawkeye still on the Ultimates?

Or..
3) Would you think it wise for a new guy to try out a villain?

Yeah... first time in one of these, thought it would be wise to ask a couple questions before I apply...

GL1 if you want thing you can have I was just helping the FF so fill out an app and you can take him

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: GL1

Character you would like to play: The Ultimate Thing (Ultimate The Thing?) / Ultimate Ben Grimm

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

Ben Grimm a generally nice guy, an average student and an outstanding athlete. Such a nice guy and such a great athlete that he could keep youngster Reed Richards out of the swirlies of death with little problem. But you know how it is, you show up to see one of your friends test out 4-dimensional technology and you get turned into a big rock. A very VERY strong rock, yeah, but c'mon... his internal organs defy physics now--how fun can that be?

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. The Thing is cool. He's street smart, really REALLY down to earth and still kick ass... he knows how to make a splash page.

2. He hangs with the FF... some of my favorite characters on the planet. UFF even moreso, cuz, well... they're all around my age group.

3. Sometimes Thing slides into being a dumb brick with a catch phrase... UFF makes him more than that and I intend to hold that up...

What can you bring to this game?
A sense of humor, creativity and a burgeoning talent for real synergy. Don't have any big credentials, but I RP with my friends a lot, this couldn't be too much harder.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
Once or Twice... if an assignment falls hard, there may be a couple days between posts, but that won't happen often.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:
Of course!
UltThing.jpg

Just Kidding :)

uff04.jpg

ultimateff14.jpg

Yes, Ladeeez, he's still single ^.^

(EDIT: Sounds good to me :) )

Let it be known that I TORCHED am not the Thing it is now GL1 that is the Thing.

Thanks I just got him because The FF was empty.

Zaptoitnow said:
I think you ought to clear that with whoever is playing as Scarlett Witch, as it's definately not explecitly shown/stated in the comics. Whoever else is playing as wanda may not agree with that interpretation of their charecter which should be their right as it isn't officially "on the books" or anything.

Currently, nobody is playing the Witch and Charlie No-One is also contemplating playing Elektra. That pretty much gives me free reign for now, and it only really matters for my first post anyway.

Maybe GL1 should be Cyclops becase we need more X-men, and you can remain Thing Torched??

Midnight Ice said:
Hey hey hey guys! Great idea Spider-Man9x17!! And Troched, can't wait to see your Iceman. I play him ine the Marvel RPG, and nobody has complained yet. I'd really like to see someone else's take on him.

I know I wanna play a villian, but I am not sure who... you still want me to play Doom Sparta*? Or is he taken?? I am pretty sure I will only use one character, but maybe not. Well, either way, I will be away this weekend, So I won't be able to start until Sun night. If you guys wanna know why I am gone this weekend, check out the Marvel RPG new OOC thread, or Sparta* can tell you, he knows. But right now I have to get some sleep, I am way behind.
:xmen:

I thought you mentioned back in the day that you wanted to be Doom? I reserved him on the roster for you, so just give me an "okay" and i'll take the question mark off beside your name in the roster. We can have some bad-ass Magneto/Dr.Doom team ups :doom: :up:

Well, that's me written my first Nick Fury post. It's great that we've started! I feel like this RPG could be really good...

Screen Name: Charlie No-One

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Elektra

A black belt in many forms of martial arts, Elektra Natchios enrolled in college for hopes of majoring in Women’s Rights. She met Matt Murdock and fell in love. After one of her friends was raped by another student, she started her revenge. One night, she struck out against the rapist. Daredevil showed up to stop her and revealed himself as Matt. Clipping the original prey’s femoral, she left Matt and her friends. Sometime later, she met Bullseye an started working for the Kingpin.

1. She is Elektra. My favorite Ultimate character.

2. I can play her well.

3. I have other RPG experience.

What can you bring to this game?

I can bring great storylines, a fun time, and a thrilling adventure.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Depends..weekdays…1 or 2..weekends…infinite.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes

ULTELK004_COV.jpg

Screen Name: Brainiac 8

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Morph

Morph has the mutant ability to morph into any person and/or object he sees fit.
Morph is a person who sees the humor in life and tries not to take it too seriously, using his morphing ability to add to his sense of humor. He is pale of skin and chooses no specific facial features to use on a normal day to day basis. His sense of humor gets on other peoples nerves on a regular basis, but he is loyal to his friends and team, never letting them down when the going gets tough.

1. Morph can bring a lightheartedness that can balance out the total group.

2. I love Morph's sense of humor and team playing abilities.

3. Morphs mutant ability can be useful in a team environment and make character interaction very interesting indeed.

What can you bring to this game? I use to play pen and paper RPGs on a regular basis, so I have the ability to act in character. I can get along with those present and bring a lighthearted humor needed for a character like Morph.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: at least two, if not more

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes

Keyser Soze said:
Well, that's me written my first Nick Fury post. It's great that we've started! I feel like this RPG could be really good...

Could? I feel this RPG os going to own! Really enjoyed making my first Dp post, GG will come a little later.

Ok we only have 5 villains but 20 heros so I shall make this Deadpool a villain. So he's not a hero like my 616 Deadpool okay guys? Probably a good idea to put him on the villains part of the rooster too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"