The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Sign-up & OOC Thread

The Marvel one. Though, I guess if I'm gonna be a mod there, I can accept myself. lol

haha I was promised Mod over there a while ago, don't hold your breath...theres already like 5 or 6 mods. It makes no sense to have 1 mod for like, every 2 players haha

Are you thinking of not being Mandarin in the Marvel 616 RPG?

I dunno. He said I was going to be a mod. But of course, he switched off the name he was contacting me under, without making me a mod first, and is cruising around under his other name. I'm not exactly suprised to any degree most obviously. I've simmered down into my apathetic mood.

And it was probably my comment about how there are about 5 or 6 mods, and still absolutely nothing gets done around there.

Interesting...well we'll see what happens I guess. What would you be the mod of? Ass Kicking?

Sparta* said:
Are you thinking of not being Mandarin in the Marvel 616 RPG?

I was actually thinking of switching my character over there.

Because I don't see much usefulness of Mandarin in that thread.

Sparta* said:
Interesting...well we'll see what happens I guess. What would you be the mod of? Ass Kicking?

Probably the mod of complaining about how nothing ever gets done there despite every mod they have. Honestly. If you have SIX mods, at least ONE should've seen the four people making comments about my not being on the roster in the first place without me having to resort to exploding like I did. Seeing how it's been over the course of a few days.

EDIT: Let me state I don't think the mods there are losers. But if you kind of know the mods aren't going to be able to completely do their job or anything, you should probably think of getting NEW mods or something. I don't even care if I'm a mod or not. I don't like being in a situation where I have to make three points, with several people wondering why, and still getting ignored.

so your going to be ms. marvel over here for sure...and possibly a second character...and for the 616 one, who are you thinking of switching to?

A_French_Gal said:
Probably the mod of complaining about how nothing ever gets done there despite every mod they have. Honestly. If you have SIX mods, at least ONE should've seen the four people making comments about my not being on the roster in the first place without me having to resort to exploding like I did. Seeing how it's been over the course of a few days.

I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole. I think all the dudes over there are great mods...people make mistakes sometimes.

I edited what I said. What I said came out fully wrong.

Yes, I'm Ms. Marvel/Warbird/Klaxxon/Whatever I'm going to name her since she loves changing her name so much, and I'm not sure if I'll actually be actively playing there. I promised to be a mod over there to improve the gameplay. And I plan on really keeping that promise.

Okay well have fun with that. X-men Legends 2 is calling my name, seeya later

From what I saw, BnK was the only mod online at the time.

give Spider-man9x time to see your application man...

not yet my friend...hopefully soon. Right now Spider-man9X is the only guy who can approve new apps.

im curious about the people whose characters were not introduced into the ultimate universe yet... do they make up their own origins?

Yeah, if a character hasen't been ultimized you can make up your own origin story

My plans and ideas on Quicksilver
- He's a hero. A member of the Ultimates.
- He IS in a relationship with his sister.

However, I'm going to have him leave both the Ultimates and his sister for what is basically a personal mission (which I will not reveal right now, although Sparta will get notification once the IC thread goes up) but it is not directly concerned with Mags. From there on out, things are going to spiral out of control for him, and some stuff will be changing the status quo for Quicksilver a lot.

Is he going to rejoin the Brotherhood? Maybe, maybe not.
Is he going to rejoin with Magneto? Maybe, maybe not.
Is he going to rejoin the Ultimates? Maybe, maybe not.
Is he going to kick ass? Yes, most definitely yes.

White_Howling said:
Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. First Alien hero introduced in the ultimate universe.
We actually already had the "Chitauri", or the Skrulls, in Ultimates.
:p, lol.

Harlekin said:
My plans and ideas on Quicksilver

- He IS in a relationship with his sister.
I think you ought to clear that with whoever is playing as Scarlett Witch, as it's definately not explecitly shown/stated in the comics. Whoever else is playing as wanda may not agree with that interpretation of their charecter which should be their right as it isn't officially "on the books" or anything.

Hey hey hey guys! Great idea Spider-Man9x17!! And Troched, can't wait to see your Iceman. I play him ine the Marvel RPG, and nobody has complained yet. I'd really like to see someone else's take on him.

I know I wanna play a villian, but I am not sure who... you still want me to play Doom Sparta*? Or is he taken?? I am pretty sure I will only use one character, but maybe not. Well, either way, I will be away this weekend, So I won't be able to start until Sun night. If you guys wanna know why I am gone this weekend, check out the Marvel RPG new OOC thread, or Sparta* can tell you, he knows. But right now I have to get some sleep, I am way behind.
:xmen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"