BvS The Unabashed SPOILER Thread. ENTER AT OWN RISK. - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt there really is a post credit scene, I am very curious if there's a end credits scene like Watchmen's opening as its been rumored for a while

I really don't see the big deal

Fox does it, marvel does it, even WB has done a few times. the integrity of the movie is affected in no way by including one. A darkseid or GL post credit scene would have me flipping out of my seat. But it's all just a matter of opinion I guess.

The amount of people whining that "they're copying the Avengers" by showing Darkseid at the end of BvS would be outrageous. Glad they're doing their own thing, although post-credit scenes are fun. It adds to the experience staying in your seat even when the credits are playing with so much anticipation. When you start seeing the logos and whatnot at the end, you know it's time! :D

So can someone just tell me what the Knightmare sequence entails? Do we see Flash in costume? Do we see Darkseid?

So can someone just tell me what the Knightmare sequence entails? Do we see Flash in costume? Do we see Darkseid?

Probably better waiting until tomorrow for spoilers. I'm still yet to see a convincing spoiler.

I've seen plots but nothing too in depth. And no one seems to be able to answer any questions put forward.

Here's what I'm curious about: is the title at the start or the end of the movie (ala TDK trilogy and MOS)?

Basically from what I read in spoilers is this.

Knightmare is the future. It's a message sent by the Flash to warn Bruce about the future. Which IMO is pretty ****ing awesome and makes Knightmare my most anticipated scene in the film even more than the fights.

Superman goes mad as hell after the death of Ma Kent. Also Darkseid clearly invades. Some spoilers say it ends with the Flash's death by Darkseid & Darkseid's shadow over Batman.

The thing about Darkseid's shadow over Batman sounds badass AF!

The thing about Darkseid's shadow over Batman sounds badass AF!

Yea it does sound badass. The only issues is some people claim it's more likely a New 52 giant Darkseid which I really don't like. I don't like how big Darkseid is in New 52. Design is alright but height is my issue.

Basically from what I read in spoilers is this.

Knightmare is the future. It's a message sent by the Flash to warn Bruce about the future. Which IMO is pretty ****ing awesome and makes Knightmare my most anticipated scene in the film even more than the fights.

Superman goes mad as hell after the death of Ma Kent. Also Darkseid clearly invades. Some spoilers say it ends with the Flash's death by Darkseid & Darkseid's shadow over Batman.

I've always wondered and thought that something either happend to lois or martha and drove supes to be a dictator.

But what if the Joker is someone he knows/loves...I don't know, say Jason Todd? AKA Robin? Someone he really does NOT want to have to kill?

Could be a reference to his line in the trailer 'How many good guys in Gotham are left...How many stayed that way'

If that is true, then that is a good explanation. However, I'll be done watching this interpretation :-D

I've always wondered and thought that something either happend to lois or martha and drove supes to be a dictator.

Yea. Basically we're getting Injustice Gods Among Us Superman which is pretty cool for a future scene mixed with Darkseid's invasion.

I do wonder if Wonder Woman & Aquaman play a role in Knightmare. We have Batman & Flash likely together since Flash is the one sending the message to Bruce.

Probably better waiting until tomorrow for spoilers. I'm still yet to see a convincing spoiler.

I've seen plots but nothing too in depth. And no one seems to be able to answer any questions put forward.

The spoiler synopsis from this thread is proven. The Amazon preview just released today has a clear shot of a tied up Martha Kent in the warehouse from the start of the final trailer.

I like the idea of Superman and Batman having a clear bond over the fact that both their mom's names were Martha. Something I never thought about.

I don't think this will get a backlash at all.

I can't see why it would.

The only people who think it's a bad idea is the fans.

Lol. DC fans aren't the only people who are going to watch this. At this point, there is a Legion of average comic book geeks that will be swarming the site in the coming weeks.

I'm iffy on Batman killing but really like him branding certain type of criminals to show that they were put away by him and make them targets to others.

That could be a subplot in a future bat solo film where some of them are out and want revenge against the bat.

Yea it does sound badass. The only issues is some people claim it's more likely a New 52 giant Darkseid which I really don't like. I don't like how big Darkseid is in New 52. Design is alright but height is my issue.

1392327413_8.jpg

Like "Justice League War" giant?

I think the court house incident tips the rage scale for Bruce. Bruce saved the man who was killed and he seems to believe that trouble always follows Superman. So what's the best course of action? Take out the "God".

I think the MOS event made him view Supes in a negative way but I don't think it would motivate him enough to kill him at the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"