The Venom Discussion

Why hasn't Eddie been in a deleted scene? Like an easter egg on a dvd.

^because Raimi isn't thinking about him. That's like asking why the Spot or Rhino isn't in a deleted scene or something.

With Raimi you will not see spidey wearing the symbiote,you will not see Venom,you will not even see Eddie.

^
You clowns, stop polluting my thread with your ineffectual garbage. Yeah, everyones entitled to their opinions so don't take it personel. If you are offended by this then piss off, this thread is not for you. Or you will recieve a swift shoryuken to the brainpan. It's simple, it really is. All those Venom threads that get spawned are to be merged here, im simply trying to help keep the venom thread populations under control.

*Ahem, but back to topic*

Another good actor would be, Michael Rapaport.

RAPAPO.GIF

GoldGoblin said:
With Raimi you will not see spidey wearing the symbiote,you will not see Venom,you will not even see Eddie.

And wait'll YOU see that latex mask "Hobgoblin" is probably going to end up wearing, not to mention the armor. 9/10ths of the forum will be squealing in horror like so many stuck pigs; no two of you will agree on one single aspect of it. The fight's already in the works.

"I HATE THE ARMOR!"

"THAT'S THE WORST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!"

"POWER RAAAANGGEEERRR PART II!!!!!"

"AAAGGGHHHHHHH I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

....Yeah.... you bet your bottom dollar we're going to be snickering up our sleeves at the sackcloth and ashes you people are going to be wearing. :venom: Well, don't complain to us. You wanted "hobby" and you are getting him, orange boots and all. And not even the Kingsley HG! No, you dont even get anything THAT good.

Sad?.... oh, you bet. But richly funny too. :venom:

Hi-diddly-ho, neighbors! You want HG, and baby you *got* him. Ta-da!

04_24032.jpg

[I think he's adorable, meself.]

lol, I posted that earlier in the other Hobgoblin related threads. Simply because of the dumb latex mask idea.

:D :up:

But that's what they want! People want something just like this! It boggles the mind! That is what I find so funny; so many of them want a "Halloween" style goblin.

Trick or treat, baby! But who exactly is the TRICK gonna be on? I bet I can guess.

GROUND BREAKING NEWS! HOBGOBLIN CONFIRMED, PHOTO BELOW!

3rd%20Place%20-%20Bryan%20Radke%20-%202004.jpg

Hobgoblin- Gimme your candy, or im gonna blow your ass up!

Spider-Man- My god, you look so...stupid.

HAR! :D

Venom has always been one of my all time fav spidey badguys, i wish he was gonna be the main baddy in spidey 3.

^

Man, your like a broken record, somewhere in your brain something is broken because it keeps going over and over, and skipping parts. Seek help. Stop crapping in this thread, it started off good and now it's slowly going downhill because special case's like you keep infesting it. It's like watching a bunch of ******s with buckets on their heads run into a wall, thinking it's another ******. It's obvious you don't like the character, then why do you constantly come into my thread and dump your useless, verbal diarhea into it? So don't dictate to me with your meaningless junk. Im trying to do the SM-3 community good by making an official venom thread, so all the venom stuff can go here, so that means less venom threads, and less crying from the folks.

But I will put this thread back into topic, and don't give me that crap about a ceartin villain not being in SM-3, because half the threads in this forum are just that.

A good candidate for Eddie Brock is Balthazar Getty, if he dyed his hair and prehaps put on some more pounds, he would be great.

shadowhours.jpg

GoldGoblin said:
^and the franchise has been saved because of it.

I'm going to address this issue right here and now.

Gold, you in particular, what is it you want from us? You're getting just what you want in the movie. Yet here you are, in here posting one-line spam posts like this. What EXACTLY are you hoping to accomplish?

Are you hoping somehow Venom fans are going to throw themselves grovelling at your feet, sobbing, "OH YOU WERE RIGHT!!! I was so wrong! Oh its so perfect we're getting Harry as Hobgoblin and The Moveable Beach as villain! I was blind, but now i see! Oh thank you thank you THANK YOU for youe comments that have opened my eyes!!! I LOVE YOU HG AND SANDMAN FANS!"

.... is that what you want? Because I can assure you, this will not be the result you get.

You're welcome to this franchise as things stand right now. Take it. We don't want it. Have the grace and decency to take it and **** with these attmpts to harrass symbiote-fans into thinking like you do. NOT HAPPENING!

This picture so epitomises what I think of the premise, and what I think of you personally. Now post some more comments that, instead of giving you what you really want, will boomerang on you and knock you figuratively senseless. Go for it; we need some *more* sardonic entertainment. Not even a reason do you give! Just silly one-line troll-postings.

Gah! Disgusting!

Symbiotica said:
I'm going to address this issue right here and now.

Gold, you in particular, what is it you want from us? You're getting just what you want in the movie. Yet here you are, in here posting one-line spam posts like this. What EXACTLY are you hoping to accomplish?

Are you hoping somehow Venom fans are going to throw themselves grovelling at your feet, sobbing, "OH YOU WERE RIGHT!!! I was so wrong! Oh its so perfect we're getting Harry as Hobgoblin and The Moveable Beach as villain! I was blind, but now i see! Oh thank you thank you THANK YOU for youe comments that have opened my eyes!!! I LOVE YOU HG AND SANDMAN FANS!"

.... is that what you want? Because I can assure you, this will not be the result you get.

You're welcome to this franchise as things stand right now. Take it. We don't want it. Have the grace and decency to take it and **** with these attmpts to harrass symbiote-fans into thinking like you do. NOT HAPPENING!

This picture so epitomises what I think of the premise, and what I think of you personally. Now post some more comments that, instead of giving you what you really want, will boomerang on you and knock you figuratively senseless. Go for it; we need some *more* sardonic entertainment. Not even a reason do you give! Just silly one-line troll-postings.

Gah! Disgusting!

^Your right,I've have been a sore winner.And I know if it was the other way around I wouldn't want some guy being that way too me.Sorry dude.

venom4life said:
GROUND BREAKING NEWS! HOBGOBLIN CONFIRMED, PHOTO BELOW!

Hobgoblin- Gimme your candy, or im gonna blow your ass up!

Spider-Man- My god, you look so...stupid.

HAR! :D

He belongs in LOTR, not SM3 lol

Venom_uk said:
S-M3 - Sandman & nothign at all to do with Venom!

S-M4 - Intro to Eddie Brock & Spidey gets Symbiote suit...

S-M5 - Eddie gets Symbiote suit & we have our Venom :up:

great thinking!!:rolleyes: we wont see venom till like 2012-2013 no thanks.i mean seriously the only thing your going to have in spidey 4 is introducing brock and getting the suit?? i mean come on the movie is freakin 2 hrs+ long.you can EASILY fit brock at the end of spidey 3.then in spidey 4 introduce the suit and how brock gets it.then either kill him or give him another movie.UGHH i just wish venom was the main villian.sandman is going to be so dulllllllll well lets just wait and see.

olsen: "i mean come on the movie is freakin 2 hrs+ long.you can EASILY fit brock at the end of spidey 3."

They COULD, but they WON'T. Not gonna happen. Trust me.

The best thing you can hope for IF and I say IF we get any further movies in this thing, is that 4 has a new director willing to consider villains from eras after... oh, say 1965. And a director willing to shift to focus of the film OFF Mary Jane. If Saimi remains on board, who's next...? Hydroman? How about Rhino...? Oh wait, my bad since I think Hydroman is far too new of a villian to use. Regardless, the mere idea of second-string villains kinda underwhelms me.

If you have to use classic villains, we get Sandman, and Electro is passed over? Its enough to make your brain overheat. BRILLIANT!

I am so disgusted that the opinions of a pretty wide margin of fans have just been so totally dismissed. And I think that may backfire on Saimi badly.

Time will tell.

I frankly hope it does backfire.

A sewer battle with Spidey and Venom would always be welcome, of course. Hopefully the picture shows up.

sm&other023.jpg

I'm told that MJ once kissed Eddie Brock, then told Peter when he got upset "Dont worry, its just Eddie."

I think its a crock, but this person swears it happened. Did it?

SentinelMind said:
^because Raimi isn't thinking about him. That's like asking why the Spot or Rhino isn't in a deleted scene or something.

he was casted stupid

I tihnk venoms in the next one,why would sand man have prostetics??(spelling?)

Demogoblin said:
I'm told that MJ once kissed Eddie Brock, then told Peter when he got upset "Dont worry, its just Eddie."

I think its a crock, but this person swears it happened. Did it?

I don't think that happened, then again, prehaps I don't have the comic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"