The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 4 Discussion - "Killer Within"

Whoever posted that spoiler in the misc thread last week was right!!!!!!!

And the rest of this ep is going to be AMAZING

Wow, this is going to be the biggest episode of the series.

Poor T-Dog, three seasons and the most they did with your character is give you a fever induced rant.

Im surprised he lasted this long

Kind of messed up that the character never received any development. Can't feel anything for the character because we knew nada about him.

"How come we never hooked up?" :funny:

Can these threads be spoilery? It's kinda hard to use the spoiler tag on my phone ugh

I'm sooo angry that the spoilers were true.
This is straying from the comics WAY too much. The first two seasons I could live with, but [BLACKOUT]Lori dying now[/BLACKOUT] changes the course of the entire Walking Dead Universe. [BLACKOUT]She dies by the Governor's hand, god damn it.[/BLACKOUT]

I wonder if this means someone like Rick or Glen dies this season or next...I mean, aren't those character still going in the comic??

I don't wanna hear any of you mother****ers talk disparagingly about [blackout]T-Dog[/blackout] ever again. I'm not kidding. I'll ****ing cut you. :cmad:

That young man had the heart of a hero.... :csad:

Brothers always get it in the end.

I don't wanna hear any of you mother****ers talk disparagingly about [blackout]T-Dog[/blackout] ever again. I'm not kidding. I'll ****ing cut you. :cmad:

That young man had the heart of a hero.... :csad:

T-Dog, Oh Captain, my captain.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"