The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 6 "Consumed" Discussion Thread

I can kind of get the gravity defying logic of the van not landing on the roof. What I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around is how would at least not 1 ( if not all ) tires be popped?

Suspension of disbelif anybody?

Overall good episode. I'm looking forward to Rick Mother ****ing Grimes coming in and taking care of buisness.

I can kind of get the gravity defying logic of the van not landing on the roof. What I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around is how would at least not 1 ( if not all ) tires be popped?

Suspension of disbelif anybody?

You’d be surprised. There’s behind the scenes footage of them dropping the van from a crane. The van was held up same height as the bridge. That was the shot they used for the landing and the tires survived.

So suspension of disbelief for the van falling perfectly upright, sure, but not for the tires remaining intact. My biggest beef is that the way they landed, both Daryl and Carol's backs should be broke. They'd have had a more believable time surviving if the van hit nose first.

I love this ep. It would have been boring if it was any other two people, but seeing as how it was Carol and Daryl it rocked! Goes to show how great these two characters are...

Enjoyed the opening montage of what happened to Carol last season. Definitely wasn't expecting Noah to get the drop on Daryl and Carol like that. The van scene was tense and I was shocked they decided to go over the edge in it. The falling zombies made me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"