The Winter Soldier The Winter Soldier Thread

-9769aa2b58f425fb.jpeg

-e1616fdcc60784ff.jpg

-e0e8eea89ac0c13b.jpg

-f50fb63457e23644.jpg

Hell yeah! That arm looks super hot! That red star I just can't even!!

Are the guys in the Hummer mercs? Allies of Winter Soldier? Seems like he's just riding on the Hummer instead of trying to get inside it, or fight its occupants.

Fantastic. They don't even need CGI for the arm. Maybe they'll add some CGI shine to the arm.

Last edited:
damn that arm is badass, can't wait to see it post enhancement and in film.. going to pack a punch for sure

it looks like they did the bionic arm out of the same materials they did Thor's arm armor out of. That's what I thought they would do.

I personally feel they couldn't have nailed the Winter soldiers look any betterm bravo!

Every picture I've seen of him in the WS gear is absolutely amazing.

Cap so far has been lucky in that he had two consecutive villains who were an identical aesthetic replication of the pages they are based on.

Cap so far has been lucky in that he had two consecutive villains who were an identical aesthetic replication of the pages they are based on.

Minor differences, but fairly important ones: Movie Skully wore no Nazi insignia or symbols; Movie WS wears a motocross-style full facemask instead of the traditional comic-book domino mask.

Also begs the question that nobody's asked yet: how will Movie Arnim Zola be presented? I'm starting to wonder now if a CG android Zola might not be present (in post) in some of those scenes that we've watched.

Minor differences, but fairly important ones: Movie Skully wore no Nazi insignia or symbols; Movie WS wears a motocross-style full facemask instead of the traditional comic-book domino mask.

Also begs the question that nobody's asked yet: how will Movie Arnim Zola be presented? I'm starting to wonder now if a CG android Zola might not be present (in post) in some of those scenes that we've watched.

I don't think he will be completely CGI'd in without someone in a suit. also we haven't seen anyone fighting and invisible person. I think Zola will be shooting on sound stages mostly...or indoor scenes. He probably won't be the type of zillian fighting on the streets of DC

I don't think he will be completely CGI'd in without someone in a suit. also we haven't seen anyone fighting and invisible person. I think Zola will be shooting on sound stages mostly...or indoor scenes. He probably won't be the type of zillian fighting on the streets of DC

Here's another thought.
"Android" has different meanings to different sci-fi writers. In the 1970s, "androids" were usually just regular-looking humans, who were actually robots underneath. e.g.: Yul Brynner in Westworld, Katharine Ross in The Stepford Wives. So what if, by that angle, the Zola "android" turns out to be a regular-looking human? Like, say....Alexander Pierce?

Here's another thought.
"Android" has different meanings to different sci-fi writers. In the 1970s, "androids" were usually just regular-looking humans, who were actually robots underneath. e.g.: Yul Brynner in Westworld, Katharine Ross in The Stepford Wives. So what if, by that angle, the Zola "android" turns out to be a regular-looking human? Like, say....Alexander Pierce?

mind...blown

I think Zola will be as he always is portrayed, in his lab, controling things from his lab, never out in the open. I think he'll be in robot form.

"Winter Kills" really needs to be the tagline for the first teaser poster for this movie.

I just really, really want more promotional stuff for this movie to come out already! Yes, I'm super impatient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"