The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season VI Signup/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay people! Since Byrd and trusty are both busyish..I'm going to ask for a run-down.

Who all is done for the season? Are there any other posts that need to be made? This is the first day of September people! Let's get this show on the road! We're burning daylight!

There's nothing really I need to do that can't wait for next season, so I'm done.

I've nothing to do that can't wait 'til next season.

From what I have gathered, all we're waiting for to end this season is wiegeabo's Jay Garrick closer, followed by Watchman's season-ender.

Okay then :) Let's see if we can't get those up in the next few days. :)

Come on peoples! My birthday is Wednesday and Johnny's is Thursday, give us a new season as a gift!

I'm going to give you something a bit more, erm... sensual, as a gift. :o;)

Okay then :) Let's see if we can't get those up in the next few days. :)

Come on peoples! My birthday is Wednesday and Johnny's is Thursday, give us a new season as a gift!

I'm ready to post. But for some reason, the editing tools won't load for me. :cmad:

Weird..they load for me but they look all wacked out.....Let's go tackle Drak! :cmad:

They're wacked out for me too. And the color pallet won't load at all. But I just did it all manually.

So I'm done for the season now.

Alright, since all we like is just a a post or two to wrap this baby up. Do ya'll want to do awards or what?

Alright. Ya'll know what to do...

Best Hero

Best Villian

Best Developed Character

Best Fight

Best Storyline

Best Team/Duo

Best Post

Best Newcomer

MVP

*puts the whip away*

Half my family is from Atlanta. Don't give me an opening like that. :word:

I once called my boss "massa" and he told me not to do that. "My family actually owned slaves." he told me.

It's done! I'm only on two hours of sleep and the hype won't let me change the font colors but it's done. Hope you enjoy it.

Bravo. Not even Morrison himself could have posted a confusing piece of crap.

Joking, only joking.

And with that, Season VI is kaput. I'd like to thank everyone here for making it my favorite season in any RPG I've been in so far. :up:

Geez Watchman! Best post -ever- I can't WAIT for next season! I am so excited!

Finally! *pops open champagne*

*knocks out Catman with the cork*

Oops.

When's the next OOC thread going up?!?!?! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Good post Watchman, although I'm less than enthused about the return of Darkseid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"