The Worst movie you've ever seen

This one

tox3.jpg

Mee said:
I'll agree it's flawed, and definately too short. But it's nowhere close to being one of the worst movies ever. IMO anyway.

it's gonna get that title over years I think.... right now it's still pretty new but once people start to watch it again, like from home... they'll realize Ratner is a ****ing cancer. :(

139104.jpg

this is a bad movie in a good way.. especially then ending... everyone gets it in the end.... especially the baby. :up: :up:

Solo with mario van Peebles

and Hostel

Lobo said:

you should see "redneck zombies" by troma. it's hands-down the worst movie i've ever seen. and i watch a lot of crap.

Tromeo and Juliet.. :(

that is some ****ed up ****. :(

There have been too many to remember.

Sgt. Kabukiman, NYPD

Toxic Avenger 4.

I just saw Jaws: the Revenge like last week. It was total ****ing bull****, but that's beside the point. If it did not have "Jaws" in the title, I wouldn't have remembered it all that much... Jaws was a fantastic movie. Jaws 2, not so much. Jaws 3, even worse. There never should have been one sequel, let alone three.

Here's the plot, by the way - Sharks want to avenge Bruce's death in the first movie. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever
Kung Pow!
Batman and Robin
Every single Sci-Fi Channel original movie I have ever seen

Havoc the one with Ann Hathaway. We got it off of Netflix, we didnt even get through her showing off her boobs and we returned it. The movie was awful

bulok said:
Havoc the one with Ann Hathaway. We got it off of Netflix, we didnt even get through her showing off her boobs and we returned it. The movie was awful

the movie is pointless but hathaway's chest pop out in like the first 10 minutes.... and then briefly at the end.

surely you could have waited 10 minutes for those things. :confused: :( :up:

That Britney Spears movie and any movie the Olsen twins were in.

And yet agian x3 has been spoiled to me thanks to Equint.

Saw the boobies, they weren't worth it... Not like Katie Holmes' in The Gift

Tori Spelling's The Bomb!

Check out the House of Yes to see her in a better film-type...thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"