• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestling Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is gorgeous .. she should pose for playboy.

Didn't think Candice Michelle would be back so soon. Got a nice pop.

that's one reason I really miss Brooke. I was really hoping for the Extreme Expose Playboy issue

Anyone expecting a Triple H heel turn tonight.

Anyone see the way Undertaker countered into the Tombstone from No Way Out?

I'd really like a HHH heel turn, screw Cena out of his WM spot, but it won't happen, if anything HHH will turn heel after the match since Cena is going to have to get in this match somehow.

ya know, I really didn't notice it until my brother pointed it out during Royal Rumble, but Orton is so much smaller now after the drug policy kicked in

The Hornwaggle moment just felt wrong, couple that with it being dull and drawn out and you have a waste of time. The only thing that partially saved that was JBL genuinely looked vicious like he was going to mess 'swaggle up.

Jeff did alright on his end but Snitsky's just boring. Doubt anyone thought he'd win.

ya know, I really didn't notice it until my brother pointed it out during Royal Rumble, but Orton is so much smaller now after the drug policy kicked in

Uh huh, look at his calves especially. Orton used to have some of the most muscular legs in the business. Shame

yeah, my brother was just like "could you imagine Evolution's steroid bill between Batista, Triple-H and Orton?"

Uh huh, look at his calves especially. Orton used to have some of the most muscular legs in the business. Shame

I noticed it back in October. And is it just me, or is Cena not as ripped as he was prior to his injury?

Anyone see the way Undertaker countered into the Tombstone from No Way Out?

It was unique becasue he got him back over the rope , i loved it . No Way Out had alot of good finishes.

Also Flair getting pantsed in his match was totally foreshadowing a match with HBk at wrestlemania 24

Okay, being a methodical heel is one thing, but taking 10+ seconds to throw a stomp to an ankle is just wasting time. Christ, I'm getting tired of seeing Orton wrestle.

yeah, my brother was just like "could you imagine Evolution's steroid bill between Batista, Triple-H and Orton?"

Hahaha

I noticed it back in October. And is it just me, or is Cena not as ripped as he was prior to his injury?

Well, he's just as big so I don't think it's a matter of drugs. Maybe he's not doing enough cardio.

Okay, being a methodical heel is one thing, but taking 10+ seconds to throw a stomp to an ankle is just wasting time. Christ, I'm getting tired of seeing Orton wrestle.

Bite your tongue!

Orton wreslted heel 80's style at no way out . there should be no walking around the ring taunting the crowd these days while the face is on the ground.

It reminds me of when the bad guy describes his evil plot while the hero is tied up and facing death only to escape moments later.

Orton wreslted heel 80's style at no way out . there should be no walking around the ring taunting the crowd these days while the face is on the ground.

It reminds me of when the bad guy describes his evil plot while the hero is tied up and facing death only to escape moments later.
That match was depressing last night. All or Orton's offense (when he wasn't taking his several cigarette breaks mid-punch) was lackluster and too slow to get into.

I love the 80s heel style. Old Dibiase matches are the best for it.

Ugh..bad ending to the match, good ending to the show. Great, a 3-way. Might as well hand Cena the title next week.

No no no no no. If and when HHH wins the belt, they're gonna have to change the design. I can't be markin out for a grown ass man with a bedazzled championship belt. Cena and Orton had that belt, it was all good and well, the kids loved it but it's time for the grown-ups to play. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"