The Wrestling Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or did hardy pretty much completely miss that whisper in the wind on snitsky?

I just said the same thing, LOL. Maybe Snitsky was grazed by Hardy's foot.

I just said the same thing, LOL. Maybe Snitsky was grazed by Hardy's foot.
He obviously poked him in the eye on the way down. How did you not see that?!

i wonder if people actually think maria ISNT posing in playboy....

Is it just me or did hardy pretty much completely miss that whisper in the wind on snitsky?

Yeah he did. I'm guessing the timing was off and he forgot where Snitsky was doing that move. He's hit it perfectly on Kennedy, Umanga, Triple H, and a host of others he's faced off against.

Oh well, glad to see Jeff wn the match and hopefully it leads into him winning MITB.

HBK's announcing Flair as the first entrant into the Hall of Fame this year.

I wonder if he's going to challenge him right after.

Very interesting promo that showed Flairs career. I heard a lot of voiceovers say that Flair is the greatest wrestler in history. What about your choices as far as greatest wrestlers are concerned?

I have to say legends like Bret Hart, Ricky Steamboat, Mr. Perfect, Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero, Kevin Von Erich, Terry Funk, Flair(obviously), Brian Pillman, Owen Hart, Dusty Rhodes, and Randy Savage I feel are the greatest wrestlers of all time.

The truth is though there will never be another Ric Flair. My favorite Flair match of all time happens to be his classics with Savage. The Wrestlemania 8 match for the championship was one of epic proportions, emotional storytelling, brutal, and made you believe that they really hated each other in real life. I miss those days of wrestling actually.

Show did move pretty well last night. He looks a lot better since dropping the weight. Hope he can still go in the ring.

Very interesting promo that showed Flairs career. I heard a lot of voiceovers say that Flair is the greatest wrestler in history. What about your choices as far as greatest wrestlers are concerned?

I have to say legends like Bret Hart, Ricky Steamboat, Mr. Perfect, Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero, Kevin Von Erich, Terry Funk, Flair(obviously), Brian Pillman, Owen Hart, Dusty Rhodes, and Randy Savage I feel are the greatest wrestlers of all time.

The truth is though there will never be another Ric Flair. My favorite Flair match of all time happens to be his classics with Savage. The Wrestlemania 8 match for the championship was one of epic proportions, emotional storytelling, brutal, and made you believe that they really hated each other in real life. I miss those days of wrestling actually.

I have Flair at #1 skill charisma longevity that will likely never be surpassed

My runners up are Savage and HBK those guys could do it all

Who the hell is this man and why's he getting so much publicity for this?

I hear he's some kind of boxer so I guess he's the "Mania Celebrity" which Vince believes is suppose to immensely boost ratings when in reality no one really cares, ala Donald Trump on Raw in 2007:oldrazz:

Yeah, Val has a real chance here. :(

Wait, Hardy has new music?

I'm kinda sad...his music kicked so much ass.

Does it have vocals?

Mayweather looked uncomfortable in that segment. And giant UGH!! to Kennedy's new theme music--not only does it suck, his original theme cranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"