• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestling Thread is now nothing but recaps from last week - Part 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, still not rooting against Punk. Still agree with him. Sorry WWE for not following the propaganda!

Ugh, typical tired ****, attack Lawler so Cena can play hero because you can't get any actual heat on a guy half the audience hates anyway, and make the actual best guy they have a crybaby so he can do the job for the golden boy.

The problem with Cena's promo was that there were lots of holes for Punk to pick at in it, but he wasn't allowed a retort, instead he returned to crap with Lawler.

I knew I made a mistake, I'll check back around November when this garbage hopefully has ran it's course.

The Wrestling Thread....Your Welcome
The Wrestling Thread Says Feed Me More.

Missed Raw,Any positive highlights?

Ugh, typical tired ****, attack Lawler so Cena can play hero because you can't get any actual heat on a guy half the audience hates anyway, and make the actual best guy they have a crybaby so he can do the job for the golden boy.

The problem with Cena's promo was that there were lots of holes for Punk to pick at in it, but he wasn't allowed a retort, instead he returned to crap with Lawler.

I knew I made a mistake, I'll check back around November when this garbage hopefully has ran it's course.

Agreed.

I kept thinking to myself "So...people hate John Cena SO much that the only way the WWE can get them to turn on Punk is have him attack Lawler?"

Done... Decent show but I'm not going to stick around and watch CM ***** (which is what he'll be) for a few months. I'll keep checking this thread in hopes they go a different direction but I doubt they do.

Ah well...At least TNA has been very g ood.

Get ready for Punk to lose at Night of Champions, so that Cena can "prove" he's the best in the world.

1. So basically, they're going to have Brock's excuses for not being present in the WWE being that he's "left" the company and only comes back when Triple H calls him out....

2. CM Punk, the one and only fresh face on the roaster..hell in the company in years has been degraded into a crybaby heel in order to make the ever annoying and overrated Cena into the top face when he already was presented as such...

3. Every hour out of a three hour show will be devoted to promoting some random ass new social media outlet by the WWE

Yeah.... wow, is it wrong that I wish that Triple H and Cena would both get fined or something that keeps them out of the action for at least a year?

Hell, if Cena, Orton, and Triple H were forced to stay out of the ring for ONE WHOLE YEAR..it may actually give room for the product to grow since the company would be forced to...

The WWE's obsession with Social Media has gone overboard.

attacking announcers like JR worked for heat on cause people liked JR. Nobody cares about king or cole

The WWE's obsession with Social Media has gone overboard.

Pretty soon, promos will be done on tout..where the wrestlers record their reactions to everything and that RAW and Smackdown show those recordings instead of doing live action interviews.lol

Then, they'll use tweets in promo packages to the point where championships will be decided online.lol

So, the WWE forced Brock to Tout. I am surprised they haven't done that to Randy Orton yet.

the WWE now has an app.....

All I got to say is what exactly took them so long? Welcome to 2012 WWE.

TOUT looks kinda well...uninteresting.Does anyone here have a TOUT account or know anyone who has one?

Tout became famous as the social media platform where Shaq announced his retirement.

BTW, The Day doesn't look all that bad.

Agreed.

I kept thinking to myself "So...people hate John Cena SO much that the only way the WWE can get them to turn on Punk is have him attack Lawler?"

Done... Decent show but I'm not going to stick around and watch CM ***** (which is what he'll be) for a few months. I'll keep checking this thread in hopes they go a different direction but I doubt they do.

Ah well...At least TNA has been very g ood.

TNA being so good actually makes dropping WWE a lot easier as I still like wrestling, but the hypocritical, sterilized garbage WWE are serving up is unwatchable right now, so I can just enjoy Impact which actually has quality faces and doesn't force feed social media on me every few minutes.

Even the WWE'13 game has social media influence with Twitter stuff,IF you wrestle in the current day Raw or Smackdown then you'll see a hashtag on the screen,So far I've seen"#Smackdown"a few times..
rswGD.jpg

Good thing my game will be just Attitude Era and so I'll just be fighting in Attitude arenas(20 Attitude of them)

And tonight's Social Media Ambassador is a no talent hack from a family of no talent hacks. Just like last week when it was a no talent *****ebag from a TV show full of no talent *****ebags.

This whole thing with Punk is very similar to the Savage heel turn in '89. Punk wants the spotlight just like Savage, but the company golden boy is in his way. The only problem is that Cena will never be as loved by the fans as Hogan. I'm going to laugh so hard if Cena gots booed in Boston again.

Last edited:
This whole thing with Punk is very similar to the Savage heel turn in '89. Punk wants the spotlight just like Savage, but the company golden boy is his way. The only problem Cena will never be as loved by the fans as Hogan. I'm going to laugh so hard if Cena gots booed in Boston again.

Just put Cena in a Yankees jersey, then he'll get booed again.

Tout became famous as the social media platform where Shaq announced his retirement.

BTW, The Day doesn't look all that bad.

Well that's becuse WWE didn't Produce the Day they just bought the rights to it.

Just put Cena in a Yankees jersey, then he'll get booed again.

He doesn't even need that. Cena has been booed in Boston before. Remember the RAW before MITB 2011?

He doesn't even need that. Cena has been booed in Boston before. Remember the RAW before MITB 2011?

Yes.

Notice how on one of their "Let's Overinflate our Ego" otherwise known as "Did You Know" that they mentioned NBC this time.

Bummer Eve didn't get the title shot, but at least Clay's streak finally ended!

Get ready for Punk to lose at Night of Champions, so that Cena can "prove" he's the best in the world.

It will be a sad night next month although there's the small hope that Cena wins the match, but Punk keeps the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"