The Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re that last link, in the Spencer post-Mattrick era all the things that were illogical about Microsoft's gaming business plan will gradually start to disappear.

It's a bad policy, but it's not really illogical. It's there as a scare tactic, basically, to get indie developers to put their games on XBLA first or at least at the same time. It's really something they should do away with, since they have less muscle with their platform not being on top, but by saying they will make exceptions, they are basically saying, "Yes, we'll still consider your games, but you really should be developing for us first."

Yep at least it's a step down from what it was. Might be logical but I'd prefer they competed harder on other areas as it can leave a bad taste with developers who might go on to be successful.

Has there been patches to fix problems on the Master Chief Collection?,I just saw on best buy.com that there's a new bundle with an XBO and the MCC for $350. That's a damn good deal!

There have been a heck of a lot of updates put out to fix the complete **** up 343 made... And they appear to be working. Been focussed more on GTA & the Heists recently, but I understand from friends and my Bro that Halo is now working (for them) without any real issues...

You can now connect to games, but HCE, H2 and H2A all have horrible, horrible hit detection.

Well that sucks,I guess that's why MS is throwing the collection in for free in the bundle

Well that sucks,I guess that's why MS is throwing the collection in for free in the bundle
I think it was partly to combat sony throwing in tlour for free with Ps4 (without having cut the price)

so now you can buy an xbone at the same lowered price, with halo coming free with it.

Well is the collection worth it now? The possibility of buying an XBOne soon has increased because of this bundle

I would say it's worth it, if you can find it for $15-$20, because the game is still glitchy. It is performing better than it was, but it's still a far cry from even being 80% stable. The campaign is the most stable, and it's still has its fair share of problems. But again, for $15-$20, it's worth it for the campaign. MP is still laughably bad.

Well I mostly play offline and so that's good. What about local/split screen mp?

I've heard if you play on the same screen, it's fine, but if you try to do a LAN with other X1's, the game runs like crap. I haven't tried either, so I can't say for sure.

that Halo bundle does look nice.

I still haven't got around to MCC. I really want to play the campaigns again and see if there's much difference.

Played that most recently (on pc) so if there is a big difference I'll probably notice it more.

Is the console themed to MCC or is it just the standard black one?

Played that most recently (on pc) so if there is a big difference I'll probably notice it more.
They completely overhauled the campaign and a few MP maps for H2. The other ones are just upconverted versions of their older titles, but H2 looks completely different in terms of graphics. It looks really good.

They completely overhauled the campaign and a few MP maps for H2. The other ones are just upconverted versions of their older titles, but H2 looks completely different in terms of graphics. It looks really good.
Oh great, thanks.

word, yeah. out of the whole product that is the mcc, halo 2 was definitely the highlight

Do you all use regular batteries,rechargeable ones or use the charge&splay kit? I had the kit for the 360 and it came in handy but now I don't know if it'd need it because I don't play too much and if I was using an app like Netflix I'd just turn off the controller.

Do the controllers go through batteries pretty quickly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back