Xbox The Xbox One - - Part 14

"Smart Delivery" alone puts this Series X above PS5. No more separate releases of multi gen games which cuts down production costs significantly I would think. Gamers wont need to replace existing X1 games with remastered versions for XsX.

Frankly at this point the only reason I'll get a PS5 is for the exclusives.

Last edited:
well, we have no idea if PS5 will have a feature similar to Smart Delivery.

"Smart Delivery" alone puts this Series X above PS5. No more separate releases of multi gen games which cuts down production costs significantly I would think. Gamers wont need to replace existing X1 games with remastered versions for XsX.

Frankly at this point the only reason I'll get a PS5 is for the exclusives.

Lol its nothing new just a fancy new name. Its no different then xbox one x getting a x patch or ps4 pro getting a pro patch.

Official Xbox Series X Specs!

What You Can Expect From the Next Generation of Gaming - Xbox Wire

12 Teraflops
Variable Rate Shading
Hardware Raytracing
Quick Resume for Multiple Games

Looks good. Next gen is starting to take shape with concrete info. now, just the price for Series X. and awesome new exclusives from the Xbox Studios.

and of course whatever Sony has to reveal with the PS5. They've been holding all their cards close to their chest. Now that official Xbox specs are out, it's time for Sony to make their move.

The 12 Teraflops will be the # to beat or match for Sony if they want to play the power game. Otherwise, they are going to have to be close to around 10 Teraflops but at $100 cheaper.

If both consoles are $500, but Series X is 12 TF while PS5 is only around 9 TF, then that is not going to look too good for Sony. They will have to rely on brand power and their exclusives, as they will be conceding a big power gap.

However, if PS5 can get in around 10 TF and $100 cheaper at $400, then that would lessen the power gap. If they can show how amazing PS5 games will look, especially their exclusives, even though PS5 will be weaker on paper than Xbox, and it's $100 cheaper, then consumers will most likely flock to the cheaper console that "looks good enough."

MS is definitely taking the initiative for next gen and revealing their stuff first, that's for sure.
Awesome! I don’t personally care about the price, I just want the console to go all out beast!

Awesome! I don’t personally care about the price, I just want the console to go all out beast!
price will be an issue for me if it's > $500.
also if one console is $100 cheaper than the other one. Unless there is a noticeable power difference, I will gravitate towards the cheaper console first.

price will be an issue for me if it's > $500.
also if one console is $100 cheaper than the other one. Unless there is a noticeable power difference, I will gravitate towards the cheaper console first.
I think the majority will do that too. For me I see it as an extra 100 dollars for something I might use nearly every day for 7 years so it doesn't feel like a lot. On the other hand brand new games at $50 do seem like a lot when I'm not in a rush anyway with the backlog I have and they will soon be a fraction of the price.

Yakuza Zero got an Xbox release and added to gamepass. Now Yakuza: Kiwawi got one! Hopefully the rest of the franchise comes along too

Yakuza Zero got an Xbox release and added to gamepass. Now Yakuza: Kiwawi got one! Hopefully the rest of the franchise comes along too
Cool. How many games are there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"