The Dark Knight Rises Things you noticed after multiple viewings on DVD / BluRay.

I typed up all the dialogue to the film a while back...there's no mention of the name "John" for Blake at all until the end. Perhaps because there's another John, John Daggett, in the movie.

I think it also just reaffirms the notion that he is meant to be seen as Robin all along, the "John" name is utterly inconsequential (besides being a sly nod to Dick Grayon's middle name).

When the woman asks for Blake's name he says "Blake, John".

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Not until the very end.

I also just now found out what John Blake's orphanage was called. "St. Swithins" I never knew what the bad place he was saying there :funny:
We saw it on the school buses during filming, plus there was a "St. Swithuns Catholic Church" during the TDK virals. :yay:

Good detective work, dude. Batman would be hella proud!

:applaud

Thanks, heh. I'm sure I'm not the first to point it out, but it just dawned on me.

We saw it on the school buses during filming, plus there was a "St. Swithuns Catholic Church" during the TDK virals. :yay:

Was there?? Mind= blown. BTW, your WhysoseriousRedux site is just endless win. :up:

And there is one, a boarding school, in the UK.

Nolan and/or a casting director cast a little boy named Harry Coles to play one of the young Talia parts. Somehow it never became public during the production and pre- and post-production phase of the movie. We thought there was just one. No one could come up with the name an actor that could have potentially been young Bane but we could have been misled if his name ever came up during that time but it never did.

They cast a boy to play the part of a girl. I guess this part was the part Leilah De Meza was offered before her mom turned it down.

Nolan and/or a casting director cast a little boy named Harry Coles to play one of the young Talia parts. Somehow it never became public during the production and pre- and post-production phase of the movie. We thought there was just one. No one could come up with the name an actor that could have potentially been young Bane but we could have been misled if his name ever came up during that time but it never did.

They cast a boy to play the part of a girl. I guess this part was the part Leilah De Meza was offered before her mom turned it down.

I bet the boy played the role in the scene where Talia's mother is killed.

Time 2:27:20
Before the HEMTT falls it crashes with a streetlight. But on the Talia first person view there is no streetlight. :)

Bruce's scar (forehead) at the cafe scene. People noticed it before already but I didn't until now.

I don't know if it's just me, but I could swear that after Batman takes out the second Tumbler, Talia mouths "sh**". Any takers? Lol

Bruce's scar (forehead) at the cafe scene. People noticed it before already but I didn't until now.

Bruce has a scar in the cafe scene?

From what though?

Will be watching it again tomorrow so I will pay attention.

From when Bane smashed his head I guess...?

Here's a cap (click to make it bigger):

Here (right side) -

inDOp.png

Yup, gotta be from Bane smashing the cowl open.

2130256-gothashes_super.png

Was it there though when he was at the prison or when he talked with Selina after he came back to Gotham? I swear I didn't notice it there. Weird. It's definitely there though at the cafe scene. :funny:

Very weird indeed. I never even noticed when his forehead was healed, lol.

Watching the Bluray today I just noticed some more stuff from top and bottom due to the shift to IMAX scenes.

watching it today I just keep noticing little imperfections on the side of scenes...
-the often mentioned guy who collapse during the rooftop fight alongside catwoman, as others have mentioned its probably missing the sound of a gunshot for killing the guy
-also later as they tried to ambush the truck carrying the bomb they try and use a technical truck with a .50 cal mounted on it..the truck shoots but there is no effect showing that it fired beyond the sound and shots seemingly hitting the tumbler.

Could these "mistakes" be actual mistakes or intentional omissions because the full effect might affect the movies rating? (like a noted pinned to the dead batman instead of the originally planned knife).

Wow, I just noticed something I hadn't during the Batman-Selina rooftop scene

When Batman turns around, we can see Selina moving away.

(then "thats what it feels like")

Hadnt noticed it before TBH

I have a theory now. The middle eastern warlord was funded by Gotham, he was supplying Gotham business with cheap slave labor or something. That's why Ra's and Talia have such hate for Gotham specifically putting the world out of balance. Their poor country was made bad place for Gotham's luxury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"