Things you noticed for the first time on DVD

After another viewing, I noticed how stupid and naive Peter is.

Sandman: It wasn't my fault, the man from Spider-Man 1 made me accidentally kill Uncle Ben. I'm sorry

Spider-Man: It's ok, now go fly off into the wind, bye.

I'm sorry, but if I were Peter, I wouldn't believe a single thing Marko was saying. How did Peter even know he was telling the truth? He doesn't, he just accepts everything Sandman said without a second's hesitation at the end of the movie. Most people would have assumed Marko is a liar, he's saying that bull just to get Spidey off his back, and maybe just maybe, the police and tons of eye-witnesses they asked were actually right.

Hey, I'm not saying Marko was lying, but Peter was dumb enough to believe every word he said after trying to kill him and desperately wanting revenge.

If you look during the Spidey/Sandman armor car battle, you can see in the background the Terminal Tower. The TT is in Cleveland.

Sandman: It wasn't my fault, the man from Spider-Man 1 made me accidentally kill Uncle Ben. I'm sorry

I'm sorry, but if I were Peter, I wouldn't believe a single thing Marko was saying. How did Peter even know he was telling the truth? He doesn't, he just accepts everything Sandman said without a second's hesitation at the end of the movie. Most people would have assumed Marko is a liar, he's saying that bull just to get Spidey off his back, and maybe just maybe, the police and tons of eye-witnesses they asked were actually right.

Hey, I'm not saying Marko was lying, but Peter was dumb enough to believe every word he said after trying to kill him and desperately wanting revenge.

honestly i think peter was upset at first, but he never wanted to kill him. it was the symbiote that made his aggression multiply like crazy.

but on another note, i think it wouldve been better that peter didnt say "i forgive you" to sandman.

Which the previous movies have in spades.

One new thing I noticed: Harry's shadow in MJ's apartment, before he attacks her.
Yet she didn't hear his glider either:huh: I want to know how he got in with that thing and if he didn't fly in...how akward it would have been for him to walk out holding his board.

basically the writers needed a quick and easy conclusion that made Peter learn "forgiveness".

Flint killed Uncle Ben
Flint teamed up with Venom who in turn killed Harry
Flint robs an armored car in the same city he probably knows Spider-Man is in
Flint beat the sh** out of Peter while Venom holds him down

Flint: "I'm sorry"
Peter: "Ahh it's alright, see ya later buddy!"

Flint killed Uncle Ben

You guys have bizarre memories. :whatever:

This is why I say "Read the novel too". The movie makes a lot more sense when you've read and seen the movie.. =/

I noticed a lot of things, like the dvd having a MUCH better quality of picture than the theater.. Also there were a lot of subtle things I never noticed such as MJ hearing the symbiote in Peter's room. I thought she just got a weird feeling, turns out the symbiote was crawling on his desk. =/

i noticed that when peter was swinging up he shot webs in giant sandman's eyes

the lizard skeleton in the background of curt connors office/class

^^^which is the part when peter is eating cookies on the phone

I noticed a lot of things, like the dvd having a MUCH better quality of picture than the theater.. Also there were a lot of subtle things I never noticed such as MJ hearing the symbiote in Peter's room. I thought she just got a weird feeling, turns out the symbiote was crawling on his desk. =/

The symbiote actually moves Peter's lamp, which is what made a sort of loud noise. I just noticed this when I rewatched Spider-Man 3 on DVD for the first time. I also used to think that MJ heard the symbiote or had a feeling when I watched it in theaters.

Another thing I noticed was in the Jazz Club when Peter pulls up a chair for Gwen, he smiles and tilts his head.

I noticed this in the theater, not on DVD, but it's still notable.

There was a lot of detail put into Venom's web strands. In the shot where Spider-Man looks up at giant Sandman, and Venom webs his neck and pulls him down, watch Venom's web. It doesn't just shoot out and attach, it reaches and grabs like the symbiote. Looks so cool.

And, something I read about and noticed after, in the shot where Peter takes the ring out of the glass and cleans it, on his right hand, you can see the scar from his spider bite.

Flint killed Uncle Ben

Yeah, because it's totally not understandable that Sandman, who Peter TRIED to kill, wouldn't join up with Venom who promised getting back at Spider-man. Peter totally couldn't have understood Sandman's position and therefore couldn't forgive Sandman. Yeah. Right. :whatever:

You guys complaining about Peter forgiving Flint obviously do not understand the first concept of forgiveness.

I noticed this in theaters but laughed at it again on DVD:

Sandman smashes down who he thinks is Spider-Man, only to find a scary and disgusting creature screaming in his face. He then throws off this monster and proceeds to non-chalently (sp.) walk away as if nothing happened.

:woot:

I noticed this in theaters but laughed at it again on DVD:

Sandman smashes down who he thinks is Spider-Man, only to find a scary and disgusting creature screaming in his face. He then throws off this monster and proceeds to non-chalently (sp.) walk away as if nothing happened.

:woot:

That made me laugh too. I love how he just casually tosses him aside, too.

They're just mocking the stupidity of the writing.

True because according to my Dictionary "I forgive you" has the same meaning as "I believe you."

Plus the fact that Marko daughter is actually sick, that up to that point he wasn't a criminal and that he was carrying a locket of his daughter, he never used excessive force in his meetings with Spider-man nor on the armoured car drivers and could have easily escaped instead of facing Spider-man at the end.

I noticed my name in the movie, well more like the female version of my name

it is when MJ gets replaced the sign says "Andrea Rubin" or something like that...

So your name is Andrew Rubin?

Yeah, because it's totally not understandable that Sandman, who Peter TRIED to kill, wouldn't join up with Venom who promised getting back at Spider-man. Peter totally couldn't have understood Sandman's position and therefore couldn't forgive Sandman. Yeah. Right. :whatever:

You guys complaining about Peter forgiving Flint obviously do not understand the first concept of forgiveness.
Well put.:up:

please for god sakes... leave this thread alone.lolz,i'm kidding! just whatched spidey 3,noticed that pete has on his desk pics with mj,anut may from sm 1..

please for god sakes... leave this thread alone.lolz,i'm kidding! just whatched spidey 3,noticed that pete has on his desk pics with mj,anut may from sm 1..
Noticed that as well.

When Sandman was born it finally downed on me.. how did the lockset remain intact and not become part of Sandman??? :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"