Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why I would like them to avoid precise dates. 5.000 years since big bang does not make any sense and it was mentioned that DE rebelled just after the big bang and were banished.

Not unless they were creationists :funny:

But Thor is part of the Earth-616 universe, and it began billions of years ago with the Big Bang, so however the gods relate to time, it wouldn't change the age of the universe.

yeah, maybe every 5,000 years they try and come back. But they were banished much longer than that

It`s strange thing with time in MCU as a whole, like Thor&Loki are only 1.000+ years old but are the myths about them are far older than that. As the Cycle is out of consideration in MCU a do not know any explanation of this...

I understood the Dark Elves existed before the Big Bang, however, they were banished 5000 years ago. there is no real contradiction just millions of years with the Dark Elves hanging out in this universe.

Yeah, I didn't take it as the Dark Elves being banished since before the Big Bang. If they were, how would Svartalfheim be considered their world since it clearly existed after the BB?

It`s strange thing with time in MCU as a whole, like Thor&Loki are only 1.000+ years old but are the myths about them are far older than that. As the Cycle is out of consideration in MCU a do not know any explanation of this...
Not to mention story wise we haven't gotten to Thor Stopping the Ragnarok Cycle...unless that's what happens every 5,000 years when the stars align and the dark elves get their chance.

Which featurette? and what toy? :huh: I haven't seen a Tyr toy yet, just Kurse

You can see the Tyr toy here in the middle. The featurette I think is from the Iron Man 3 Blu-ray

EDIT: The back of Loki's Heroclix figure said he was "trained by Tyr"

Last edited:
Which featurette? and what toy? :huh: I haven't seen a Tyr toy yet, just Kurse

A couple days ago some minutes were released and Tyr was one of them. See them here:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1545/fzw3.jpg

Can't find the video but here is the image

tumblr_mru5f78pzl1rmgzodo4_1280.jpg

Hmm is that from the IM3 dvd? I missed that featurette completely

You can see the Tyr toy here in the middle. The featurette I think is from the Iron Man 3 Blu-ray

EDIT: The back of Loki's Heroclix figure said he was "trained by Tyr"
oops sorry I missed this post, GODS I hate these damned out dated library/city puters
THANKS Fresh! THAT explains why I haven't seen that footage, because I haven't found it yet. Been looking Daily. Might just go get it today even tho I can't afford too lol

Last edited:
I see Algrim is in the Hero Clix set too!

BY the way peeps Thor God of Thunder 13 was AWESOME with the return of Malekith!

I'm kind of curious that we haven't got any information on the soundtrack. Or did I miss something? The release date on Amazon Germany is scheduled for 18th October.
Seeing that almost every cd or soundtrack on Amazon has 30 second samples about 14 days before the release, I guess we are getting closer to more information.

I'm kind of curious that we haven't got any information on the soundtrack. Or did I miss something? The release date on Amazon Germany is scheduled for 18th October.
Seeing that almost every cd or soundtrack on Amazon has 30 second samples about 14 days before the release, I guess we are getting closer to more information.
Yeah I haven't heard much about the Soundtrack but we're guessing this last Sneak peek tuesday that came with the Agents of Shield had the score in it.

Since they changed composer midway during production I figure it took longer than usual to complete the soundtrack. the new guy might have started from scratch again

at first I thought that Tyr had a pretty enormous helmet decoration, then I noticed it is the camera
hahaha yeah a camera that big would be an enormous "hood ornament" lol

sPeaking of Friggin time...will Frigga get a poster?

Thats why I would like them to avoid precise dates. 5.000 years since big bang does not make any sense and it was mentioned that DE rebelled just after the big bang and were banished.

They already kind of screwed the pooch in the first film by implying that Thor and Loki were just small children by the time the Viking Age was more than halfway over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"