Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I5 days to go.:D
giphy.gif

Just Kidding... :p *sigh* 25 days to go here (actually, more like 26 for me since I'm not seeing it opening day but first thing that Saturday morning instead)
tumblr_inline_mnjmclQW011qz4rgp.gif

wow.... I think that's the first time I've been the last post before a thread close

This sucks. I just got laid off a couple of weeks ago. So with money tight, I'm probably not gonna be able to see it. This sucks!

tantrum.gif

Start a kickstarter

lol, but seriously, ya can't swing the 12 bucks??? post your address or a paypal or something, we'll get ya some cash... nobody should be deprived of seeing the glory of Thor :cwink:

^^ Well my two boys want to see it too. Plus Man of Steel is coming out on Blu-ray. It's just a mess. I'll try and come up with something. As long as it stays in theaters awhile. I live in a small town. 40 minutes from a big city. But I can't really know how long it will stay as opposed to a bigger city.

Last edited:
Start a kickstarter

:lmao:

lol, but seriously, ya can't swing the 12 bucks??? post your address or a paypal or something, we'll get ya some cash... nobody should be deprived of seeing the glory of Thor :cwink:

Faith in humanity has been restored. God bless you brother.:woot:

Man, the score for this movie really has me pumped. Been watching all the TV spots this morning and I really do feel the music is going to up the intensity.

Man, the score for this movie really has me pumped. Been watching all the TV spots this morning and I really do feel the music is going to up the intensity.
That reminds me, I saw this link posted on IMDB, don't know if it got posted here (apologies if it has an I'm reposting):

https://www.facebook.com/briantyler...omment_id=30436845&offset=0&total_comments=27
Brian Tyler:
Yep there will be a CD and digital release of the full soundtrack from Hollywood Records November 5th!
October 9 at 5:02pm

Faith in humanity has been restored. God bless you brother.:woot:

ain't no thang..
especially now that I know he has kids, I think we should all rally round and give him a nice night out with the family :yay:

ain't no thang..
especially now that I know he has kids, I think we should all rally round and give him a nice night out with the family :yay:

Man you're a truly a nice person. We need more people like you and I want to help as well.

I'll pay for one of the kids

I want to as well but how do we do this? I'm only 19 and i dont have any credit cards or anything.:csad:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'll be attending a special screening this thursday night in France. Like for Iron Man 3 back in april, you can PM me all of your spoilery question if you want to after the screening :cwink:

Thor 2: Q&A Session with Chris Hemsworth

Some of my favorite bits:
As an actor, what is it like to play a character with such a rich arc?

I love the fact that he is a God but that could be very bland and one-sided. But each time we get to break him down and find his human qualities and his vulnerable side it’s interesting because he has such a tough exterior and an unbreakable feel.

How has the relationship between Thor and Loki changed throughout the movies?

In the very first film Loki and Thor as brothers had a friendship where there was less hatred involved. We get to a place in this one where there’s more of that this time around again. Thor gets to ask Loki what this is all about and how they got to this point in their relationship.

Thor is able to confront Loki and say, “It’s about time that you recognize your role in this. You know, it wasn’t all everyone else’s fault.” In ‘Marvel’s The Avengers’ it was us yelling at each other and butting heads, and that happens a bit in this, too, but for the most part it’s a far more interesting dynamic.

What kind of training did you have to do this time around?

On this one I came in and said, “Okay, I want to make Thor more dynamic.” The guy can fly and split the earth in half with his weapon, yet a lot of the time we have seen him in the past just fighting hand-to-hand combat like a Viking, which is an element of his style, but I think we needed to embrace that he has far more advanced skills than that. So the idea of getting him off the ground a lot more, using more wire work. There’s a lot more wire work in this than previously. Developing different ways to use the hammer, but not always using the hammer. So it just became about making it a bit more dynamic.

The guy can fly and split the earth in half with his weapon, yet a lot of the time we have seen him in the past just fighting hand-to-hand combat like a Viking, which is an element of his style, but I think we needed to embrace that he has far more advanced skills than that. So the idea of getting him off the ground a lot more, using more wire work. There’s a lot more wire work in this than previously. Developing different ways to use the hammer, but not always using the hammer. So it just became about making it a bit more dynamic.

I think this, more than anything, has me most excited for the movie.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'll be attending a special screening this thursday night in France. Like for Iron Man 3 back in april, you can PM me all of your spoilery question if you want to after the screening :cwink:

Can you give a spoiler-free review so we know what to somewhat expect without giving away anything? Also compare it to the other marvel movies, especially Thor and how big of an improvement there was.

Does anyone know if the movie is going to have an IMAX realease in the US. I can't find anything.

Thanks man. A spoiler free review would be nice.:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"