Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
..thread manager...

AHA!

I saw someone tweet about artwork for the thread manager.

I liked the other thread better there were more Thor2 spoilers in it. :p

So that's what the Mayans were predicting, that the previous thread was going to be closed and a new one would take its place.

Oh, soon this thread will fill with delicious NEW 2hor spoilers. maybe even with set pics that include Loki, promo art, a teaser poster...
And you will forget the old thread existed

Hopefully we will finally get an image of Loki from the movie for the fangirls to drool over.

So that's what the Mayans were predicting, that the previous thread was going to be closed and a new one would take its place.

Oh, soon this thread will fill with delicious NEW 2hor spoilers. maybe even with set pics that include Loki, promo art, a teaser poster...
And you will forget the old thread existed

So a new age of Thor 2 spoilers awaits us! How GLORIOUS!

Tom tweet today...
Tom Hiddleston ‏@twhiddleston
On my way to work for my last day on THOR 2 before Christmas. @thisisheart is playing The Pogues and quite frankly all is well.

That ThorTDW_ unofficial twitter account claimed they were done on Monday (after the Olly Moss post about his Thor 2 project being done)... I think they assume things and post it as if fact. Not the first time I've noticed that about them. Not a good way to do it, lots of false info can be spread that way. :cmad:

Last edited:
So a new age of Thor 2 spoilers awaits us! How GLORIOUS!

Yep, it was ModOfThunder's chili that augered in Ragnarok and Tom Hiddleston's tears from the last thread rebuilt this new Rumors Thread.

Hiddie likes The Pogues.
+1....no, + Infinity in my book. :word:

erhmmm, I have said this to people about 40,000 times, and now it will be 40,001 :p

the mayans never predicted the end of the world. Their calandar ends on that date, it was based on astronomy, and they believed this was the start to a new age for mankind, as they spoke of dates after december 21, 2012. I don't know who started the whole end of the world thing and blamed it on the mayans, but the mayans never said anything about the world ending, in fact, just the opposite :D

for some reason 41 is the maximum pages, so when we get to page 41, the legendary thread manager intervenes :D

Tom tweet today...

That ThorTDW_ unofficial twitter account claimed they were done on Monday (after the Olly Moss post about his Thor 2 project being done)... I think they assume things and post it as if fact. Not the first time I've noticed that about them. Not a good way to do it, lots of false info can be spread that way. :cmad:
[/QUOTE]

you think tom meant that he was done filming, for this film? or just done filming for before the holidays?

erhmmm, I have said this to people about 40,000 times, and now it will be 40,001 :p

the mayans never predicted the end of the world. Their calandar ends on that date, it was based on astronomy, and they believed this was the start to a new age for mankind, as they spoke of dates after december 21, 2012. I don't know who started the whole end of the world thing and blamed it on the mayans, but the mayans never said anything about the world ending, in fact, just the opposite :D

Dude. She was making a joke. Laugh a little. :p

you think tom meant that he was done filming, for this film? or just done filming for before the holidays?

I think just last day on Thor 2 before xmas break, but I could be wrong. He probably has more stuff to do for Thor2 though. The lady who does the wigs had to do some repairs and adjustments for him not too long ago (lucky!) , so he probably couldn't film while his wig was out. :whatever: And I believe she was the one who not long ago said they would film for like 2 weeks in January to finish up.

Dude. She was making a joke. Laugh a little. :p

lol I know, I have a very odd/sarcastic sense of humor -_- My appologies, cause it doesn't translate well in text hahaha, it needs to be heard verbally.

but with that being said, if any of my posts seem very very serious, sarcastic, or arrogant (especially that) that's just naturally how I kid, just to make that clear. It's not serious, I just have a different sense of humor

I think just last day on Thor 2 before xmas break, but I could be wrong. He probably has more stuff to do for Thor2 though. The lady who does the wigs had to do some repairs and adjustments for him not too long ago (lucky!) , so he probably couldn't film while his wig was out. :whatever: And I believe she was the one who not long ago said they would film for like 2 weeks in January to finish up.
goooood. as soon as its finished, I would HOPE we get...something. We haven't even had new set photos in a while, so some legit stuff would be nice. I don't know if you remember, but for thor 1, we got our first teaser TRAILER in friggin july of 2010, 10 months prior to the movie being released

Last edited:
for some reason 41 is the maximum pages, so when we get to page 41, the legendary thread manager intervenes :D

I think it's when the thread reaches 1,000 posts.

Just imagine what Loki might have been doing to necessitate wig repair!!

I think it's when the thread reaches 1,000 posts.
Just imagine what Loki might have been doing to necessitate wig repair!!

Believe me my imagination has been running wilder (than usual) about that one! LOL!

Wigmaker talking about Thor 2 after a set/makeup trailer visit.
Dec 12 Gemma Youlia Dillon ‏@gems4
@gavindiani they officially finish Fri 21st Dec. starting again for 2 weeks in January xx

She also mentioned somewhere that Zach's die job didnt turn out so good and she wound up having to make a wig for him as well.

Last edited:
I guess I might as well post this...

What I Know About “Thor 2”
Okay, for everyone FREAKING THE HELL OUT about “Thor 2” and Loki, let me put your mind at ease:
I can tell you that I know someone who worked on the set of “Thor 2”. He was actually at university with me and he got work with the lighting company on this particular flick. I can’t guarantee that his word is gospel, but he did tell me two things. And let me preface this by saying, he is a lighting tech. He has no real access to the full script and as a lighting tech, he isn’t required to know every single gory detail about the story (nor does he really care). He did tell me, however, that, yes, a main character does die; someone important. He said it was a heart-wrenching scene, but he assured me that my “Hiddles love will go untainted”.
He wasn’t very specific because, honestly, he doesn’t know. He never saw “Thor” and he was somewhat of a fan of the “Avengers”, but not a nerd like me. He also said he didn’t want to spoil me. He knows I’m a huge fan of Loki and he assured me that there is plenty of Loki love in this film.
When I asked him about “Avengers 2”, he said he had no idea and that he probably wouldn’t work on that film. Contractually, he’s not aloud to say anything (hence why I am not linking him/addressing him) about “Thor 2” and he shouldn’t have even told me that much.
He did say the costumes were pretty bangin’ tho. And that, as far as he could tell, Hiddles wore extensions, not a wig. ;)
http://razmakaz.tumblr.com/post/38449420422/what-i-know-about-thor-2

He is wrong about the extensions, definitely a wig, per my post above, but I suppose that's a good sign that it's a really GOOD one, if he couldn't tell. LOL

I wonder if he was listening to Fairytale of NY by any chance. LOL

[YT]j9jbdgZidu8[/YT]

And now Christmas 2012 is complete.
Thanks for that, love. :up: Christmas carol essential. :)

IM3's trailer came out 6/7 months before release so I guess the logic would be for Thor's trailer to come around April/May, but given the funky November release I wouldn't be too shocked if they gave us a small Superbowl spot in February.

I doubt they'll want to take the focus off IM3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"