Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost......less.....than a month..........left!

It also looks like Thor's powers aren't being toned down either.

So I suppose you guys will want all the spoilery details when I see this film before you guys? i'm gonna be busy with PM's huh?

I know Vartha does :p

You know what, it will barely even be spoilers, it will be questions like "Do you ever see Thor swing his hammer above his head, then yell Asgard and then do a backflip?"

HammerThrowa.png

Crazy how close it is. I remember when they first announced Thor and Captain America's release dates after Iron Man hit big and the only real Marvel knowledge I had was Spider-Man and X-Men, just learning real info about Iron Man from the movie's spark (Ah loved it). I was thinking, "what? NO! Thor and Captain America are so damn lame, why make them part of the Avengers*? Plus, they'll blow the realism!"

Oh, how far I've come. Eventually I ended up actually starting to like Cap, then came around to Thor at some point as well. Now I can't wait for either, particularly Cap.

*obviously had no real knowledge of The Avengers' history

That's great though that seeing Iron Man has inspired a love of all the characters. That says to me that Marvel has been hitting just the right chord with all these films.

I agree totally. I had been keeping track of X3 and SM3 and when those disappointed I just sorta fell out of the whole superhero thing until the Iron Man trailers hit and I was right back into it. It's a cliche but in the hype for these things I kinda feel like a kid again.

Aaaargh, I just realized I'm on vacation when Thor starts in a few weeks and I won't come back until the 6th of May. So I can't see the movie until then. I'm doooooooooomed!

There's a lot about my dark past I never told you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"