Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yeah just not final. It doesn't even have the writers' (who I've spoken with) credits on the first page like all script should have.

Still even with the minor changes, I have no doubt we fans will be happy with the film.
I mean look at LotR, they had changes and adds up to the Delivery week!

Well, yeah just not final. It doesn't even have the writers' (who I've spoken with) credits on the first page like all script should have.

Whoever leaked it probably didn't include the first page as it would have had their name printed on it

If that's the case, then the leaker would have to be Marvel's own. But you never know. I just like to point something interesting from the script, that's pointed out in the trailer.

When we see Thor fall to earth, in the trailer, Thor says Oh no, this is earth isn't it?. Making it seems like that is the first thing Thor says after landing on earth. But from reading that script, that cut scene actually takes place after Thor escapes the hospital, after getting hit again by Jane. You can see hes wearing hospital threads when he says it in the trailer.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I was hoping Thor's second trailer was gonna be released today, they said the end of the month and it's Jan 28.

I guess it's going to premiere sometime next week, I really want to see what strength level Thor will have in the movie.

Maybe Monday BT. That is the last day AND it's that much closer to the bowl.

Maybe Monday BT. That is the last day AND it's that much closer to the bowl.

Yeah hopefully Monday, I don't want to wait all they way until the Superbowl T.V. spot.

I'm trying hard to convince this guy in "The Avengers News and Speculation" thread that Thor is creating strong winds in the trailer's scene when that car hits the Destroyer.

I'm trying hard to convince this guy in "The Avengers News and Speculation" thread that Thor is creating strong winds in the trailer's scene when that car hits the Destroyer.

Sorry dude. I doubt Thor summons a tornado to attack the Destroyer right in the middle of the town. It would destroy it. Possibility of him creating wind? Sure. Yet when I heard about Volstag's feat of strength, that scene with the car immediately came to mind.

Back to 1K limit??? ... ugh

Can't wait to see some of these spoilers in action. Some of the action scenes are going to be unbelievable.

I read it. Awesome script.

Also, Vartha, seems I was right. It's "These are not mere virtues to which we must aspire."

Actually it was wrong I HAD, "Is not mere virtues" I just don't HEAR both "these are" in the SDCC footage. It's probably due to the laptop speakers that I don't hear it right.

Back to 1K limit??? ... ugh

Can't wait to see some of these spoilers in action. Some of the action scenes are going to be unbelievable.
MAN I cannot WAIT to see the up coming trailers even MORE now. lol
What's in the script just makes me that much more excited for the movie and not just the action scenes. lol
Thor Fans will NOT be disappointed, everything seems to be spot on. :thor:

Actually it was wrong I HAD, "Is not mere virtues" I just don't HEAR both "these are" in the SDCC footage. It's probably due to the laptop speakers that I don't hear it right.

Probably because Hopkins ad libbed there and actually said "These not mere virtues". It's an Old English way of speaking.

Probably because Hopkins ad libbed there and actually said "These not mere virtues". It's an Old English way of speaking.
I wouldn't doubt it Mike. There's a few spots I noticed some slight ad lib's or changes.

Aye, it's for the better anyway. Really stoked for this movie, I liked the way they handled everything in the script.

One thing tho: I find the humour in some scenes a bit excessive, specially the action ones. In the end it all matters on the way they are delivered so I'm not one to judge yet.

I thought he said "these are not mere virtues" but his accent kind of swallowed the "are" into little more than a tiny pause between "these" and "not."

MAN I cannot WAIT to see the up coming trailers even MORE now. lol
What's in the script just makes me that much more excited for the movie and not just the action scenes. lol
Thor Fans will NOT be disappointed, everything seems to be spot on. :thor:

Now that I think about it, I kind of don't want to see any new ones. Mainly because you know they're going to show even more action, and I'm tried of seeing most of the action scenes in the trailers.

For those who have read the script(not sure if you have Vartha)about how many action scenes are there throughout the film?

4 big scenes. There's other little bursts of action scattered throughout, too.

Nice! Sounds like a good amount.

Pretty standard for big action movies. I'm sure we'll see a lot of other cool bits and pieces throughout the movie, too.

just noticed another cameo in the script i don't think anyone has mentioned [blackout] jasper sitwell[/blackout] gets a mention, hopefully someone calls him by name and it won't just be on his badge or something

Yeah, he doesn't just get a mention though, he's pretty important in the scene he appears in.

Adriana Baraza talks Thor: (run through Google translate)
The artist will next appear in "The toadies", inspired by a popular television series in Colombia, and the movie "Thor, "directed by Kenneth Branagh and starring Anthony Hopkins and Natalie Portman.

(In "Thor") I have a small role, which has only two scenes," she said modestly. "But I was very happy to be part of this movie. It gave me the opportunity to see what you do, no matter how small it is, try to do what it is, something very important, great. "
http://entretenimiento.terra.com.pe...5b39831ed88cd210VgnVCM20000099f154d0RCRD.html

I'd be shocked if she wasn't playing the part of Isabela the diner owner, a character who we saw a casting call for way back, appears in only two scenes, and speaks Spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"