Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, I kind of don't want to see any new ones. Mainly because you know they're going to show even more action, and I'm tried of seeing most of the action scenes in the trailers.

For those who have read the script(not sure if you have Vartha)about how many action scenes are there throughout the film?
Yes I did last night, like Chewy says there's four big scenes and a few little ones that can EASILY be used without spoiling or even using up the entire movie.

Yeah, unless they show Loki doing some crazy ****, they're definitely saving the best for the movie itself

I sure hope Heimdall get's a fight scene

heh a couple funny parts too. :D

So, about the 2nd trailer, everyone's bet is on monday? :)

Yeah, unless they show Loki doing some crazy ****, they're definitely saving the best for the movie itself

Damn it! Now you got me curious as to what kind of crazy **** Loki pulls off. Don't tell me though. :woot:

I wouldn't call what Heimdall gets a "fight scene" but it's a pretty cool scene for him regardless.

I really liked the script. There were a few aspects I didn't care for (as someone else mentioned, the humor seems a bit forced/excessive at points), but overall, it definitely exceeded my expectations. It did leave me wondering how the hell they're gonna pull off a few of these scenes with their budget, but hey, that just gives me something to look forward to in May. :up:

Comedy is one of the things most often ad-libbed on set as actors work together with the crew to see what works and what doesn't

Comedy is one of the things most often ad-libbed on set as actors work together with the crew to see what works and what doesn't
I agree, which is why I'm not too worried about them making it work (especially in Kat Dennings' case with Darcy's stuff, since she has a history in comedy).

Last edited:
I agree, which is why I'm not too worried about them making it work (especially in Kat Denning's case with Darcy's stuff, since she has a history in comedy).

Mmmmmmmmmm. Kat Dennings. :hrt: :twisted:

4 big scenes. There's other little bursts of action scattered throughout, too.

I know you can only tell so much from what's written on the page, but how do the fights in this compare to those in Iron Man 1/2 and TIH?

I know you can only tell so much from what's written on the page, but how do the fights in this compare to those in Iron Man 1/2 and TIH?

^^^ That is a VERY good question

The fight scenes in Thor are better on paper. IMO

I'm going to have to work through the superbowl so I'm going to miss the cap and the thor trailers... this blows

Hmmm...I think it's a little early to say since some of the fights are less "grounded in reality" than IM and TIH and use magic/magical weapons, so they'll be relying on a lot more CGI and imagination. But I will say there are two major ones that contain a great deal of straight-forward combat which could be potentially great.

Hmmm...I think it's a little early to say since some of the fights are less "grounded in reality" than IM and TIH and use magic/magical weapons, so they'll be relying on a lot more CGI and imagination. But I will say there are two major ones that contain a great deal of straight-forward combat which could be potentially great.

Thanks for the info, flickchick85.:word:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"