Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Cap trailer was anything more than a rumor, whereas the new Thor trailer was rated by the MPAA a little while ago

I don't think the Cap trailer was anything more than a rumor, whereas the new Thor trailer was rated by the MPAA a little while ago
Yeah but the Thor trailer was rumored to be released next month wasn't it?

Such as Loki actually.

There is a difference. One is evil with a purpose, while the other is evil without one.

He is quite simply the archetypical "trickster".

The "brute chaotic force" description fits Thor better.

With "brute chaotic force" I meant this. I used "brute" as in "raw", not "violent". The original Loki causes Ragnarok without fully knowing what he's doing. It's this nature of pushing buttons to see what happens that's a bit different from Marvel's Loki IMO. The Joker is actually something alot closer to the God of Mischief than it's Marvel counterpart.

Marvel's Loki plots and manipulates people to get somewhere or to gain something. The original Loki did it for the chaos and the fun of it.

I need this id download form if anyone has it already

Looks pretty badass. CGI could use some work, but pretty nice.

FRiGGIN SWEET! EPIC! ANTHONY HOPKINS KICKS BUTT!!! AAA!!! MJOLNIR!!!!

Epic.I know this term is thrown around alot. But it looks epic. You can see he has his Thor costume on earth in that clip of him kissing Jane. I presume thats before he fights the destroyer.

That shot of Thor facing the huge Destroyer was totally badass!

Theatrical Trailer > SDCC'10 Footage > First Trailer > Super Bowl TV-Spot!

Awesome, love the little debate between Loki and Thor.

And agreed, RIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back