Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
HQ anyone? Can't watch it unless it's in HQ! :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THAT is a good trailer.

Also it looks like early fears of the various sets feeling small and claustrophobic were for naught.

I can forgive Marvel the cancelation of Cap's trailer on Friday, because... let me tell you guys... honestly... it's so darn good and so darn massive & huuuuge!

Though, that monster at the end still needs some CGI improvement, but aside from it = ACES!

I agree. Othen than the bad cgi in the end, everything else looks great. Good to see that Thor gets to be Thor on Earth, and that battle on the Rainbow Bridge shows some large scale action, which is good.

The trailer was great. It really gives a much more epic feel than it has before.

And I liked the comedy.

The only thing worried about is the special effects. It wasn't very bad, but it still looks like there's work to be done.

Some avvies if anyone wants them.

b50j0m.gif
5x8uo4.gif
2mwa6qd.gif

Epic. Looks like Thor will have some personality.

Smashing the coffee mug to the ground = CLASSIC.

Id really hate to be the guy who spent months working on the CG, trying to do his best version of that whatever it is some of you want and then find out some guy on the internet thinks it sucks. haha

Uhh I just watched a Video of This Trailer on youtube and it said uploaded yesterday :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"