Thor News and Pics thread Premier edition:I LIKE IT! Another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally listened to the score video after noticing that they were showing new scenes. Patrick Doyle created a great score imo.

Did anybody catch the "You're an old man and a fool!" clip during The Incredible Hulk on FX? I did...and it was GLORIOUS.

Last edited:
Did anybody catch the "You're an old man and a fool!" during The Incredible Hulk on FX? I did...and it was GLORIOUS.

Ya, I was like "Dohhhhhh" ..... ah well .... gonna try to not watch anymore until Friday.

Happy Thor week everyone (I know some of you have already seen it). I've got my plans all set to check it out Friday night.

Did anybody catch the "You're an old man and a fool!" clip during The Incredible Hulk on FX? I did...and it was GLORIOUS.

Yep, it was kind of unfortunate because I was intent on not watching any clips until I see them in the movie Friday.

Thors_Hammer.gif

Hahahahahahaha, hilarious!!! :woot:

OH HECK yeah, a bit off topic but I just found THIS out!
Osama bin Laden is dead, Obama says

* NEW: Obama confirms that U.S. officials have taken custody of bin Laden's body

(CNN) -- The mastermind of the worst terrorist attack on American soil is dead, U.S. President Barack Obama announced late Sunday night, almost 10 years after the attacks that killed more than 3,000 people.

Osama bin Laden -- the longtime leader of al Qaeda -- was killed by U.S. forces in a mansion outside the Pakistani capital of Islamabad along with other family members, a senior U.S. official told CNN.

U.S. officials have taken custody of bin Laden's body, Obama said. No Americans were harmed in the operation, he added.

Up-to-the-minute updates on bin Laden

U.S. diplomatic facilities around the world were placed on high alert following the announcement of bin Laden's death, a senior U.S. official said, and the U.S. State Department should be sending out a new "worldwide caution" for Americans shortly. Some fear al Qaeda supporters may try to retaliate against U.S. citizens or U.S. institutions.
Bin Laden's death affects the world.

Hundreds of people arrived at the White House late Sunday night and chanted, "USA! USA!" They then chanted, "Hey, hey, goodbye!" in reference to the demise of bin Laden and then spontaneously sang the national anthem.

Osama bin Laden, the face of terror

"This welcome news is a credit to our intelligence efforts and brings to justice the architect of the attacks on our country that killed nearly 3,000 people on September 11, 2001," said Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, the ranking Republican on the Homeland Security Committee, in a statement issued Sunday night.

The news brought some relief to the grieving family members of those killed on 9/11.

Celebrations in front of the White House Video

"This is important news for us, and for the world. It cannot ease our pain, or bring back our loved ones," Gordon Felt, president of Families of Flight 93, said in a statement. "It does bring a measure of comfort that the mastermind of the September 11th tragedy and the face of global terror can no longer spread his evil."

Happy Thor week everyone (I know some of you have already seen it). I've got my plans all set to check it out Friday night.
I'm seeing it Friday at NOON!!! woohoo!!!

I'm going to see it Friday night :woot:

I hope these theaters do both 2D and 3D. I'd end up seeing both! lol

That bit is even better in the movie. Hopkins's reaction is perfect :D

GODs four days is TOO LONG!!!! lol

^^^ Awesome :up:

It is indeed. And there are a few awesome character moments/quality acting moments between the exceptional triumvirate of Hopkins, Hemsworth and Hiddleston.

GODs four days is TOO LONG!!!! lol

Lol, one of the few times I am glad to live in England. You guys have a lot to look forward to :D

yeah we do. lol Just wish I had closer friends to see it with. lol

going to see if the Hype will add this to the Smilies. lol
KAWFFEEicon.png

yeah we do. lol Just wish I had closer friends to see it with. lol

I went see it on my own and I was fine with that. Nothing worse than seeing it with someone who has to keep asking questions because they are lost in the newness of it all. My sister did that with Iron Man 2...not being an Iron Man encyclopaedia I had to use my best guess method. Which turned out to be correct lol.

I am going to see it on Thursday in 3D with a fellow nerd (and she has already seen it) so that will be a fun, pain free experience.

Yeah that's true, someone not knowing anything about the character asking things is nuts.
I used to have a female friend that would see these and Fantasy flicks with me. Because of that reason. We'd sit and discuss it after over coffee.
Wasn't really a date, yet it was. lol

Yeah that's true, someone not knowing anything about the character asking things is nuts.
I used to have a female friend that would see these and Fantasy flicks with me. Because of that reason. We'd sit and discuss it after over coffee.
Wasn't really a date, yet it was. lol

That's my boy (pats you on the back) :word:

That's my boy (pats you on the back) :word:
I want to see a few films with that Belly dancer I drew in my art threads.
She has the same tastes we do, but, she's more DC fan. She IS curious about THIS movie tho because it's more like her hero Wonder Woman. lol

Yeah, I saw Thor with a big group the first time and I really regretted it... All my friends were talking about it, analysing whether it was a good film, and all I felt like doing was going straight home and just processing everything. It was so epic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"