The Dark Knight Rises Title for the third Batman movie..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the title. With a title like this, it leaves me with hope that the movie will be optimistic and not end on a down note(as some rumors floating around are suggesting).

It's a let down because Nolan didn't hand pick these people's title suggestions. I really like the title, and even more that nobody here guessed exactly what it was.
It's a letdown because it's both unimaginative and repetitive. It's basically Batman Returns or Batman Begins or Batman Whistles just with "The Dark Knight" instead of Batman, which was used in the second movie anyway

don't tell me that NOBODY came with this one before ???:doh::wow::woot:

I'll certainly agree that something without "The Dark Knight" in it would've been preferable, this is better than anything anyone on this site has come up with in the last several years.

If you consider this the kind of thing that rapes your childhood during the Holocaust, I'm pretty sure it'll be the thing that KEEPS you from getting laid.

After approximately 1,764 repeats of the same 8 ideas and another 3,762 ridiculous mentions that didn't have the proverbial snowball's chance, this particular exercise (spanning two iterations) can be put out of its misery.

Discuss (what seems to be) the new title in the thread below.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=343337

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"