Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

I'm avoiding the review threads, especially the spoiler ones. I want to wait and form my own opinion about the film and find out what happens while watching it, not before. I plan on going on a weekday matinee when (hopefully) there won't be a lot of kids and teenagers texting and talking on their cell phones and going in and out of the theater during the film. I've had that happen to me before and it spoils the movie going experience.

I was thinking of this, with
Thor living on Earth and not there to defend Asgard unless called to do so there's a good chance for Odin to perish in a massive strike against Asgard from a united front and Loki ascend to the throne again, but this time as a more confident ruler.
I'd very much love to see King Loki proper in all his glory with a kickass garish costume to complete the regal look. Wouldn't it be gleeful to see Loki dressing down Thor for his absence in the midst of Asgard's turmoil?

OMG! This is too funny. Do you know what show this is from, or is it from Comedy Central in general? Mean, mean Loki. (But he's right, that kid is annoying.)
I honestly don't know... I haven't really been able to find anything out or if he just did these little spots as commercials for Comedy Central as a channel or what

I was thinking of this, with
Thor living on Earth and not there to defend Asgard unless called to do so there's a good chance for Odin to perish in a massive strike against Asgard from a united front and Loki ascend to the throne again, but this time as a more confident ruler.
There is no way in Hel Loki would be
freely given the throne in the MCU by anyone, tho.
And it was SUCH a disaster in
Thor: Season One.

Meh Thor is a more straight forward character than Loki, so naturally he's not going to be as interesting to most people.

Part 1 of Popcorn Taxi's Q&A event w/Tom (it's about time... here's hoping they don't take nearly as long to post part 2)

OMG! This is too funny. Do you know what show this is from, or is it from Comedy Central in general? Mean, mean Loki. (But he's right, that kid is annoying.)

"I pushed you over with my bare hands."

:funny:

Part 2 of the Popcorn Taxi Q&A Event:

and compilation of 4 of comedy central Thor 'promos' (Loki argues with kids) (low quality-ish) that were on last night

and a dance off with Zach Levi

Seems Thor 2 is a completely different movie in China LOL

Thor-Loki-Poster.jpg

Someone pass this along to Hiddleston on twitter or a movie release.

Let me first state I have no problem with Loki, I love the character, but why are they using him again? I understand the masses love him but he seems to be such an overwhelming character Thor is pushed into the background.

Let me first state I have no problem with Loki, I love the character, but why are they using him again? I understand the masses love him but he seems to be such an overwhelming character Thor is pushed into the background.

He's an integral part of Thor's life, a complex character, and people love/hate him. He's one of the most interesting characters by far in the MCU.

Seems Thor 2 is a completely different movie in China LOL

Thor-Loki-Poster.jpg

Someone pass this along to Hiddleston on twitter or a movie release.

I don't know whether to laugh or be horrified by this image. Only in Asia...only in Asia...

I don't know whether to laugh or be horrified by this image. Only in Asia...only in Asia...
TH&CH asked for a copy even and were talking about how this version will definitely sell more tickets...strange people. Like Ruffalo and his rejoiced reaction to Tony/Bruce fan art-it`s become normal for actors to endorse such things.

Oh my God...but still...all the slash fanfiction...the Chinese have no idea what doom they have wrought upon the universe!

I believe they know about it too. It help business thought...like many twits and reactions on a movie read like this: "movie is pretty bad but Loki/Thor is beautiful will have to see it couple times more!" Wait for X-Men - Charles/Eric is this summer too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"