Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

It existed before and will exist after-one poster end exposure of pairing will not change it. You may find some comfort in one thing: as Thor/Loki is incest (psychological but one nether the less) and incest is a taboo, many have it as "secret pairing" while others, who normally would ship it like FedEx, will search for some alternative variants (thats how Loki become fandom bicycle of Avengers with Tony/Loki, Clint/Loki, Steve/Loki, Hulk/Loki etc.), and settle on them feeling less "dirty". It`s one of the main ships in MCU (only behind Steve/Tony perhaps) but it not the one you can freely talk with people about , it`s in stealth mode normally=).

You enabler, you!!! (One of my personal faves is the Cookie Monster clip.)

Ah, the dancing videos always makes me laugh. He needs to star in a musical or Step Up 4 or something.

Ok seriously, how can i stop myself from loving this guy? i cant! lol He's so charming and adorable :hrt:. Ok, i'm done now, carry on :O

Say what you will There is no Thor without Loki there was a lot of Loki fans at my showing

Last edited:
Honestly, I think Loki is the most compelling character in the Thor area of the MCU. I felt that in Thor, and I felt that in Thor: TDW. Don't get me wrong, I love Thor as a character as well and Hemms is awesome as Thor. But, Loki I just feel is a superior character, and it is obvious to me that Branagh, Whedon, and Taylor all loved working with the character. Almost all his scenes are gold.

It existed before and will exist after-one poster end exposure of pairing will not change it. You may find some comfort in one thing: as Thor/Loki is incest (psychological but one nether the less) and incest is a taboo, many have it as "secret pairing" while others, who normally would ship it like FedEx, will search for some alternative variants (thats how Loki become fandom bicycle of Avengers with Tony/Loki, Clint/Loki, Steve/Loki, Hulk/Loki etc.), and settle on them feeling less "dirty". It`s one of the main ships in MCU (only behind Steve/Tony perhaps) but it not the one you can freely talk with people about , it`s in stealth mode normally=).

But...but...all the slash fanfiction...

So he is the new Cumberbatch, or is that a whole other faction?

Honestly, I think Loki is the most compelling character in the Thor area of the MCU. I felt that in Thor, and I felt that in Thor: TDW. Don't get me wrong, I love Thor as a character as well and Hemms is awesome as Thor. But, Loki I just feel is a superior character, and it is obvious to me that Branagh, Whedon, and Taylor all loved working with the character. Almost all his scenes are gold.

I expect Tom will stay on as Loki as long as Marvel keeps giving him things to do. He's hella popular with nearly everybody and has really embraced the part just like Hugh Jackman did Wolverine. Hems will probably leave and not look back but I bet Hiddleston will remain.

The tears look real enough to me. It makes me wonder what gave him the motivation to cry in such a genuine manner.

The tears look real enough to me. It makes me wonder what gave him the motivation to cry in such a genuine manner.
He is a good actor? Good actors can cry when it`s needed. Maybe remembered some dead puppy or something=).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"