Trank: "Ha, I avoided the dreaded 8%"

tumblr_n37mj5ZFeP1qbqlxso1_400.gif

Not so fast, buddy.

Ah, just caught up on the posts since yesterday, 8% YEAAAAH! :D

Trank: "Ha, I avoided the dreaded 8%"

tumblr_n37mj5ZFeP1qbqlxso1_400.gif

Not so fast, buddy.

:funny:

The reviews are still trickling in, so 7% isn't out of the question.

At this point, 8% would put it below every comic-book film except Supergirl, and that's damn impressive, but it would be even better if it could match or beat Supergirl.

I know its fascinating to see this movie fail but is it truly just as bad as catwoman or batman and robin? I havent seen the movie nor will I but i cant believe its this bad not with all that talent they had.

Last edited:
Wait, you don't think Clooney or Thurman have talent? Good actors do bad movies all the time.

From what I gather even the decent parts of the film are still so boring and uneventful that it makes it even worse lol

Just noticed the Audience Score is still dropping, down to 21% now.

It needs to hit single figures.

BTW, how has Taken 3 only got a RT score of 9%? That film was better than FFINO. It also had a proper narrative structure.

Last edited:
If RT had a device for weeding out cynical contrarians, this would be a 0% movie.

Well since FFINO sucked worse, it should only have a RT score of 4% or less.

Once again, RT score isn't about overall quality of a movie, it's about the percentage of people who liked it vs. disliked it. It doesn't distinguish between a movie you hate and a movie you hate more.

The film has 15 fresh reviews, and 172 rotten. Still currently at 8%.

I wonder how many more rotten reviews are needed for it to reach 7%? That'd have it equal with Supergirl making it actually one of THE worst rated comic book movies of all time.

15 fresh in 200 reviews would be 7.5%, not sure which way that would be rounded but that would need 13 more rotten reviews.

7.5% would be rounded at 8.
It needs 14 rotten reviews in a row to reach 7%.

I think we're done. At this point, it would probably be more likely to get 1 fresh and bump it up to 9% than get enough rotten to drop it to 7%.

But, hey, 8% is damn impressive. Only Supergirl can claim a lower score and no Marvel films are lower.

To put that in perspective, all these films received more critical praise than FF:

large_k9OinNqjpsR0YywTnEvVVTTOjwd.jpg

batman-and-robin-movie-poster.jpg

MV5BMTk2MzczNjA0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTI2MTQ5._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

catwoman_ver3.jpg

4122646_orig.jpg

Heh, yeah, OK.

When you put it that way it IS Marvel's lowest rated film. So yeah, I imagine not just FOX but also Marvel will be unhappy at their treatment.

Speaking of Elektra, I just need to see that and the Punisher and I've seen all of the Marvel films bar the Corman 90's FF and the other TV movie stuff.

Uh-oh, folks, bad news: FF's status as the worst-reviewed movie out there is in danger! Hitman is currently at 8% (4 fresh, 49 rotten) and Sinister 2 is at 6% (2/31).

Sounds like a good weekend to go to the beach or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"