Transformers RPG Season I Sign up/OOC Thread

I thought that was to imply that they were talking via radio. :huh:

Furthermore, why does it matter that Optimus knows that they're in the ocean? It's not like the Autobots are going to look for the Decepticons (initially) anyway. Why bother? If your enemies are gone, don't mess with a good thing. Further furthmore, the ocean is a big place. Just because Optimus knows they're there, doesn't mean he knows where. (Rhyme intentional. :cwink:)
Isn't that what I said when I said as long as he doesn't know where they are?

You said he doesn't know what ocean. Obviously he knows what ocean. It's the ocean nearest to where the Autobots crashed.
Ok, well the Pacific is the largest and technically all the Oceans are connected, but ok. :up:

I have no idea what's compelled me to do this but...

Official Transformers RPG Application

Charcter you plan on playing?: Sunstreaker

Type of Vehicle?: Lamborghini Countach​

Team affiliation?: Autobots

Any important previous Cybertron details or stories for your character?: Was one of the original Autobots who left on the Ark to destroy the asteroid field that threatened Cybertron.

Three Reasons you choose this character?:
1. I have no idea.

2. He can turn into a Lamborghini

3. I figured that he would be a fun character to play.

What can you bring to this RPG and your character?: A robot that transforms into a Lamborghini. I have read absolutely none of the Transformers comics, watched none of the shows, nor have I even owned a Transformers toy...

But it's a car that turns into a robot.

What font will your character speak in?: Arial 2 Bold

Any attached NPCs?: None.

You know how to post pics and do html or BB codes here?: Affirmative.

Please make a 3 paragraph sample post with at least 1 line of dialogue.:

Lost...

That's the only word to describe me. I'm adrift in space, floating...

Hopeless.

My brother, too, is gone. So is Optimus Prime.

All of my companions are gone, crash landed.

I was not like them. I was not lucky. I crashed on a different world. One that is red, barren, and lifeless. I was knocked out of our group by a rogue asteroid, sending me hurtling through space and onto the surface of this dead hunk of rock.

My repairs are almost complete. I will join my friends soon.

Soon I will fight with them once again.

"I'm on my way, Autobots."

I have just a few questions before approval.

Since the Ark crash landed on earth and has been out for millions of years, how did Sunstreaker get to earth? Ark II?

Syn, are you going to be replying to my last Megatron post or should I go ahead with my mini-arc?

Well, I guess I can have Starscream discover you know what and have him show up there at the same time. Unless you want the encounter afterward or during.

Well, Red Alert and some others are coming from Cybertron on "Ark II". So you could have two options (for easy playability).

1) Say he was on a solo mission and crashed in the Asteroid Belt, or whatever etc.

2) Just say he was on Ark I with the others.

Cause Ark II hasn't been built yet, and as far as I know, BL as Tracks is the only guy on Cybertron thats a PC, and he's pretty alone over there.

Alrighty. Then just have him wake up in IC in the Ark. :up:

Approved. :up:

I just finished watching Transformers for the first time and all I gotta say is........:eek:

Well, Red Alert and some others are coming from Cybertron on "Ark II". So you could have two options (for easy playability).

1) Say he was on a solo mission and crashed in the Asteroid Belt, or whatever etc.

2) Just say he was on Ark I with the others.

Cause Ark II hasn't been built yet, and as far as I know, BL as Tracks is the only guy on Cybertron thats a PC, and he's pretty alone over there.
I've actually named it Mini-Ark since it'll be smaller and bring fewer Autobots, since the Decepticons are building Nemesis II, and naming it Ark II with Nemesis II just sounds stupid. I drew some drawings of Tracks earlier to make it look like what Tracks would look like if he was in the movie, so you might see it in one of my posts when we reach earth.

Well, I guess I can have Starscream discover you know what and have him show up there at the same time. Unless you want the encounter afterward or during.

I thought the plan was for him to show up en route to the power plant. PM me if this isn't the case.

I've actually named it Mini-Ark since it'll be smaller and bring fewer Autobots, since the Decepticons are building Nemesis II, and naming it Ark II with Nemesis II just sounds stupid. I drew some drawings of Tracks earlier to make it look like what Tracks would look like if he was in the movie, so you might see it in one of my posts when we reach earth.
BL, LT and I already have plans for the Decepticons coming from Cybertron, so don't do anything more with it. LT and I will bring the Decepticons over when we choose. As for the Autobots, thats pretty much your call.

BL, LT and I already have plans for the Decepticons coming from Cybertron, so don't do anything more with it. LT and I will bring the Decepticons over when we choose. As for the Autobots, thats pretty much your call.
Sure thing, man. I only picked the name.

Thats cool. I just don't want Wave 2 of the Deceptib*tches comin over ahead of schedule. :cwink:

Ok....there's alot of pages to read through, so sorry if this is answered, but is there a rule against Dinobots or something? I can't believe there's no Grimlock otherwise.

Ok....there's alot of pages to read through, so sorry if this is answered, but is there a rule against Dinobots or something? I can't believe there's no Grimlock otherwise.
I want to say that we've been over this at some point...but my memory/attention span sucks...

:csad:

We kinda gotta make em, GSG. Its a little early to make them. We need a first encounter at least of Autobots and Decepticons.

But there is Librarian Thorne's idea that Grimlock was alive on Cybertron. Ask him.

Oh where, oh where, has our little Optimus gone?
Oh where, oh where, can he beeeeeeeee?

:ninja:

We kinda gotta make em, GSG. Its a little early to make them. We need a first encounter at least of Autobots and Decepticons.

But there is Librarian Thorne's idea that Grimlock was alive on Cybertron. Ask him.

Well, Grimlock is the only Dinobot I'd be interested in, but I have another bot in mind otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"