Transformers RPG Season I Sign up/OOC Thread

Plus, what is the state of Optimus Prime at the moment? Where is he at in terms of status? Does he have the Matrix?

Roster

Autobots

Optimus Prime
Spider-Man 9x17

Jazz
Spike x 1

Bumblebee
Kaboom

Red Alert
Eddie Brock Jr.

Ultra Magnus
Mistress Gluon

Hound
Wulfen

Grimlock
LibrarianThorne

Hot Rod
Venom 160

Decepticon

Megatron
byrd_man

Shockwave
LibrarianThorne

Flamewar
Mistress Gluon

Soundwave
Syn (Mercenary)

Ratbat
The Question

Bonecrusher
byrd man

Starscream
Syn (Mercenary)​

I don't think I'll take part in this one, due to my time constraints and life etc. however I'm interested in what I've seen and I'll definately be reading!

Sounds to me like you need to clear the plate and man up to this one.

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe if you get more time you could join up?

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe if you get more time you could join up?

perhaps, considering the movie hasn't come out in the UK yet, I'm rather detached from transformers, been a while since I've looked over any of the material...

And believe it or not, I sometimes have a life, I know you wouldn't think it, but hey, I sometimes surprise myself!

perhaps, considering the movie hasn't come out in the UK yet, I'm rather detached from transformers, been a while since I've looked over any of the material...

And believe it or not, I sometimes have a life, I know you wouldn't think it, but hey, I sometimes surprise myself!
I got just as many RPGs as you. And I have a life as well. But I understand wanting to take a break.

I got just as many RPGs as you. And I have a life as well. But I understand wanting to take a break.

well my work load is now increasing, just got stuff back from my co-writer, so it looks like the TV show is kicking into gear finally...

Ah hell, I'll take a crack at it.

Official Transformers RPG Application

Charcter you plan on playing?: Ratbat

Type of Vehicle?: A casset tape of "Led Zepplin IV"

Team affiliation?: Decepticons

Any important previous Cybertron details or stories for your character?: Ratbat was a stealth operative and master of guerilla warfare back on Cybertron. He was one of the first Decepticons to use and master Transformation. Fiercely loyal to the Decepticon leaders, and dedicated in his belief that that a Decepticon controled military dictatorship is what's best for Cybertron. He is also deeply religious, worshiping the Cybertonian god of Order, Primus, and feels that the title of "Prime" is undeserved by Optimus and the other Autobots.

Three Reasons you choose this character?:
1. He's a lesser known Transformers character, but is also one of the most succesful Decepticon leaders in the history of the franchise. That leaves alot of room for interpretation, aswell as gives an obvious idea of where he's going.

2. I wanted to take a character who is underapreciated and ignored by his superiors, and make him a major threat in his own right. Ratbat seems like just that opportunity.

3. The idea of a villain who's power is that he turns into a casset is kind of funny.

What can you bring to this RPG and your character?: I can bring a kind of villain that you probably wouldn;t otherwise see. A believer. He's not motivated by greed or revenge or a lust for power. Simply the belief that what he is doing is absolutely and totally the right thing to do. And that makes him especially dangerous.

What font will your character speak in?: Bold, purple, Comic Sans MS

Any attached NPCs?: Just Soundwave's other cassets/ Speaking of which, I should PM Soundwave.

You know how to post pics and do html or BB codes here?:

Ratbat-comic.jpg

Ah hell, I'll take a crack at it.​

Charcter you plan on playing?: Ratbat

Type of Vehicle?: A casset tape of "Led Zepplin IV"

Team affiliation?: Decepticons

Any important previous Cybertron details or stories for your character?: Ratbat was a stealth operative and master of guerilla warfare back on Cybertron. He was one of the first Decepticons to use and master Transformation. Fiercely loyal to the Decepticon leaders, and dedicated in his belief that that a Decepticon controled military dictatorship is what's best for Cybertron. He is also deeply religious, worshiping the Cybertonian god of Order, Primus, and feels that the title of "Prime" is undeserved by Optimus and the other Autobots.

1. He's a lesser known Transformers character, but is also one of the most succesful Decepticon leaders in the history of the franchise. That leaves alot of room for interpretation, aswell as gives an obvious idea of where he's going.

2. I wanted to take a character who is underapreciated and ignored by his superiors, and make him a major threat in his own right. Ratbat seems like just that opportunity.

3. The idea of a villain who's power is that he turns into a casset is kind of funny.

What can you bring to this RPG and your character?: I can bring a kind of villain that you probably wouldn;t otherwise see. A believer. He's not motivated by greed or revenge or a lust for power. Simply the belief that what he is doing is absolutely and totally the right thing to do. And that makes him especially dangerous.

What font will your character speak in?: Bold, purple, Comic Sans MS

Any attached NPCs?: Just Soundwave's other cassets/ Speaking of which, I should PM Soundwave.

Ratbat-comic.jpg
Ok, two things. I'm Soundwave. You can NPC the other Cassets and all when you have to get sent out and such. And two, because no one uses cassettes, I changed them to DVDs. Everyone uses them. Other than that, approved.

Character you plan on playing?: Optimus Prime

Type of Vehicle?:18-Wheeler Tractor

Team affiliation?: Autobots

Any important previous Cybertron details or stories for your character?: Optimus is the leader of the Autobots and leads them in their civil war against the Decepticons. With the planet running low on Energon, the life source of all Transformers, Prime plans a trip through the galaxy in search of a fresh supply, less Cybertron and all it's inhabitants cease to exist

1. He's probably the most popular Transformer

2. He's the leader of the Auotbots

3. How cool is a robot that transforms into a truck?

What can you bring to this RPG and your character?: I can bring a thought out, indepth story that will combine the classic story with modern updates.

What font will your character speak in?: Impact Blue

OptimusPrime.png

Character you plan on playing?: Optimus Prime

Type of Vehicle?:18-Wheeler Tractor

Team affiliation?: Autobots

Any important previous Cybertron details or stories for your character?: Optimus is the leader of the Autobots and leads them in their civil war against the Decepticons. With the planet running low on Energon, the life source of all Transformers, Prime plans a trip through the galaxy in search of a fresh supply, less Cybertron and all it's inhabitants cease to exist

1. He's probably the most popular Transformer

2. He's the leader of the Auotbots

3. How cool is a robot that transforms into a truck?

What can you bring to this RPG and your character?: I can bring a thought out, indepth story that will combine the classic story with modern updates.

What font will your character speak in?: Impact Blue

OptimusPrime.png
Glad to have you on board 9x17! Approved. :up:

Roster updated. And incase anyone is interested.

So wish that was the version on the soundtrack but they ended up going with mutemath instead.

No!!! Oh well. I gotta get that song somehow. It rocks.

Yeah it sucks, I've been trying to find it since I first found it also but can't find it to get it from anywhere if you find it let me know I'd like to have it also.

Basically, itunes or some music buying place. Its on Black labs new CD I believe.

I'll have to try and find it. I hate itunes and ipods both. lol so i'll just try and grab the cd sometime then. Actually their website has it to DL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"