Visualizing A Superman Reboot: Pictures Welcome - Part 1

Metropolis_Part_1_by_AndreeWallin.jpg

Metropolis_pt_3_by_AndreeWallin.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe for a Superman film in the 24th century...

COMPs.jpg

How about this for a Krypton? With a lil more color...
Nature_atsyjw5j7b.jpg

flying next to one of these in africa... :cwink:

I think he's suggesting that for Krypton.
lol yeah..I thought the tall towers and flying craft would have given it away...its got some older smaller buildings in it as well, but just ignore them.

I'd rather have something more fantastic for Krypton. Something more vibrant like this:

19494L.JPG

The other suggestion is too cold and and industrial and reminds me of Coruscant.

Even if they don't use Metallo in the reboot, I'd REALLY like them to include this scene. Superman needs to open a can of whoopass for once. :woot:

img015.jpg

Love this. I want about 55 scenes of nothing but this! Superman owning a *****! I mean, it's only been decades to actually see action in Superman. Even the Donner years were just "okay" action scenes. Loved this. "SIT DOWN!"

cityscape.jpg

Metropolis should look like this.

Lois_Lane_by_inspector97.jpg

Lois Lane should look like this hehe

Nobody does it like Benes.

11.jpg

111.jpg

Last edited:
how is that insufficient? The birthing matrix flat out sucks...point blank

As this may help you out when posting in any forum in the future:

Contribute legitimate reasons why you believe something is poor or great. Why something works or fails. Look at my post in support of the birthing matrix for an example. Your responses, literally, amounted to "It sucks. I don't like it, therefore it sucks. We're done."

That's effing childish.

As this may help you out when posting in any forum in the future:

Contribute legitimate reasons why you believe something is poor or great. Why something works or fails. Look at my post in support of the birthing matrix for an example. Your responses, literally, amounted to "It sucks. I don't like it, therefore it sucks. We're done."

That's effing childish.

in my mind that's all the reason I need...I don't like it and therefore, yes, it does suck...simple as that

And it looked as cool as that, right? :rolleyes:

BTW, this is time I want real lasers for his heat vision not this goddamn transparent stuff!

The picture above reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjIPfnp1wB0

At the 00:59 mark. That I wouldnt mind seing in the reboot.

Edit: How do I post youtube-videos in here?

Ha totally dude.. Thats exactly what i thought when i saw it too. Love that scene in the Matrix. I remember when i saw that scene and the scene where he's above the clouds and then shoots downwards and brings the clouds with him I was a dying to see a new superman movie. But then we got Returns........ :( I cried lol

I would love to see superman tested. Physically. And not by an island. I want him to unleash hell on some poor soul because they think they can beat him. Say...idk...Black Adam...or Darseid...but those villains shouldn't be introduced anytime soon...

cityscape.jpg

Metropolis should look like this.

Lois_Lane_by_inspector97.jpg

Lois Lane should look like this hehe

That's too much for present day Metropolis. Even if the movie were to have a slightly futuristic setting, that's still too much. That's like Metropolis 1000 years from now.

And it looked as cool as that, right? :rolleyes:

BTW, this is time I want real lasers for his heat vision not this goddamn transparent stuff!

I thought the heat vision in SR was better...it's called heat vision, not laser vision...and that looked like heat to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"