Visualizing A Superman Reboot: Pictures Welcome - Part 1

2lkwb36.jpg

I think the fact of Jor-El and Lara being able to hold their son and know that they have to send him away in order for him to survive is a very touching aspect in the story...if they never meet him, ala the birthing matrix they wouldn't really have a connect to their son.

Those pictures make me really excited for Synder's Krypton.

because man-made structure / technology will outdate one date. the steel, glass, concrete will look outdate. like S3 the super computer, the mechanical devices, the key board, the capsole, the gear, pull down bar are so outdated now.

however the crystal structure is timeless. it still looks futuristic.

therefore, if for krypton i would prefer something more organic and natural elements.

because man-made structure / technology will outdate one date. the steel, glass, concrete will look outdate. like S3 the super computer, the mechanical devices, the key board, the capsole, the gear, pull down bar are so outdated now.

therefore, if for krypton i would prefer something more organic and natural elements.

The original tech in Superman 3 still looks advanced. The computers Gus hacked, those look outdated, because they were real computers from the time period the film was created.

i wouldn't mind seeing an organic structure or natural elements being used, but i ultimately want to see a Krypton that looks technically superior to ours....and those images convey that perfectly. the crystal look from the Donner-verse doesn't look any more technologically advanced than we are. besides...i seriously doubt that those designs will be outdated anytime soon. until we make structures similar in nature, they will always look fantastical and sci-fi.

Cavill should have this haircut while he plays Clark:
George%2BReeves%2BWinking.jpg
and this one for Superman(with an hint of a spitcurl):
untitledoa6.jpg

About the physique,he should be at least as big as Reeve was in Superman 3:
CW-SIII-computer-confrontation-01.jpg

They need get rid of the red panties and 1930's design and use a costume that's modern and not silly like these.

superman-movie-costume-concept-jon-vincent.jpg

SupermanCostumeConcept.png

.HENRY-CAVILL-SUPERMAN-KRYPTON-SMALLVILLE-WELLING-TOM-BOMER-GOTHAM-JLA-JJJ-STAR-TREK-MICHELLE-STAR-CAST-BUGGY-DISNEY-EARTH-GOOGLE-COMIC-BOOK-MOVIES-LEEE777.jpg

unused-superman-costume-concept-art.jpg

Smith-Superman-Concept.jpg

superman.jpg

unused-superman-costume-concept-art-2.jpg

ojktc5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member