WB/DC: It's All Part Of The Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesyeed said:
The family is wrecked. End of story.
No, not the end ,or a lot of great movie ( like kramer vs Kramer) would be quite boring. and it promise to be interesting imo..

after that to each their own.

Maze said:
Lol :yay: :cwink: Your opinion :woot: :cwink: :yay:

Or you can say that directo'rs who give timelless look to their movie LIke Burton or Gilliam for example doesn't live in this day or age too..(and they are even more extreme examples)

imo , sometimes with this kind of characters , that is a good thing , if not they look kind of ridiculous and their movie ages ( as much as i like the Donner movies they do feel dated )

Again it's my opinion. I can't believe it. Oh my god, I don't deserve all these great opinions, but thank you all. I just want to thank also my parents, and my wife for always being there for me. I couldn't have won all these opinions without you all....

And you can say what you want but I'll still remember that burton forever washed Adam west from the public's memories of batman... then nolan sort of did the same with burton's batman... Singer? HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR.

NOPE.

The Incredible Hulk said:
The film didnt have good "legs." It got a nice bump from the IMAX theaters which saved it from being a complete disaster but in no way did it have legs. It was basically out of regular theaters by Labor Day and was the 8th slowest film ever to $200 million, and as soon as it hit that mark, it dropped from it's remaining dollar theaters before you could blink....

No it had good legs .you can compare with Begins he had even better legs at the same moment ( and Superman had not just Imax at during that period ) even more .. there were other Imax movies which were released some times after Superman ..and Superman did way more money ( and in fact he has a good place in alltime Imax grosses do some research )

the other points of your post are your opinion :cwink:

Wesyeed said:
Again it's my opinion. I can't believe it. Oh my god, I don't deserve all these great opinions, but thank you all. I just want to thank also my parents, and my wife for always being there for me. I couldn't have won all these opinions without you all....

And you can say what you want but I'll still remember that burton forever washed Adam west from the public's memories of batman... then nolan sort of did the same with burton's batman... Singer? HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR.

NOPE.
Let's be clear , i say that because you states your post like they were facts ,and they are not.

Maze said:
No, not the end ,or a lot of great movie ( like kramer vs Kramer) would be quite boring. and it promise to be interesting imo..

after that to each their own.

Clark vs Dick over Jason for superman rehash 2?

Snore...

Plus it's not even much of a battle. Matt pointed out that Dick has absolutely no say in who becomes the rightful father of Jason, just Lois. And I doubt Dick will enjoy being lied to for so long, if in fact lois was making him believe the boy was his. Oh i just saw this plot last week on all my children!

Wesyeed said:

NOPE.

Nope

for a lot of people Singer has updated the Donner era ..
(and some of those same people doesn't even like the Donner movie .. yup )

Wesyeed said:
Clark vs Dick over Jason for superman rehash 2?

Snore...

Plus it's not even much of a battle. Matt pointed out that Dick has absolutely no say in who becomes the rightful father of Jason, just Lois. And I doubt Dick will enjoy being lied to for so long, if in fact lois was making him believe the boy was his. Oh i just saw this plot last week on all my children!
Yes yes yess , you will not like Superman returns 2 : because you have already saw it i knoww ..it suck it's bad ..what a waste of time eh? :woot:

Maze said:
Nope

for a lot of people Singer has updated the Donner era ..
(and some of those same people doesn't even like the Donner movie .. yup )

People outside the internet know exactly how much of a joke this movie was. Just ask my sister. She shrugged it off as another crappy take on superman and she could care less about the character. Just as a film, it was lame to her.

AND DON'T MESS WITH MY SISTER. She is a genius.

Maze said:
Yes yes yess , you will not like Superman returns 2 : because you have already saw it i knoww ..it suck it's bad ..what a waste of time eh? :woot:

I'd expect myself not to be a fool and waste money on more from someone who screwed up so badly the first time, yes.

I'll try to illustrate it more clearly.

I guess it's like not wanting to continuing purchasing from a place that makes food you don't like... something like that.

Maze said:
Let's be clear , i say that because you states your post like they were facts ,and they are not.

WTF? You have to love double standards these days...

Maze said:
No it had good legs .you can compare with Begins he had even better legs at the same moment

NO it didnt. SR took almost twice as long to get to the $200 million mark as Batman Begins did, what are you talking about? :confused:

and Superman had not just Imax at during that period ) even more .. there were other Imax movies which were released some times after Superman ..and Superman did way more money ( and in fact he has a good place in alltime Imax grosses do some research )

From the beginning of September until it popped up in the cheapy theaters, SR was predominatley just in IMAX theaters. Go look it up.
I'm aware there were other IMAX movies playing at the same timem but thats irrelevant to this discussion.

thank you captain obvious :dew:

BareKnucklez said:
Shocking! Where are these people you speak off because the majority of the fan base spoke up clearly when the movie failed to even beat BATMAN BEGINS at the boxoffice domestically.

Let alone live up to the hype... People simply didn't like the movie overall, and the boxoffice numbers don't lie...

In today's market, how a movie does at the box office is meaningless in defining how good a movie is to the masses.

And it sounds like you're bashing BB, which was a totally kick ass movie. It should have done a LOT better at the BO, but alas, see my first sentence.

Maze said:
No it had good legs .you can compare with Begins he had even better legs at the same moment ( and Superman had not just Imax at during that period ) even more .. there were other Imax movies which were released some times after Superman ..and Superman did way more money ( and in fact he has a good place in alltime Imax grosses do some research )

Nope

phil said:
lol, c'mon now, the movie was packed with campy homages, the same outline, same Jorel, same stupid real estate story. Stupid one liners copying STM line for line. I could go on and on.

"How many F's in catastrophe?" :whatever:
See, that where you guys have it wrong. Lex luthor's plan isn't about real estate. it's about controlling kryptonian technology. Building new Krypton was going to be his first step.
Lex wanted to build a base from which he would concour the world.

phil said:
What's also no place for Superman is dark bland colors on a suit that looks like Brittany Spears would wear and a dark feel like your in the X-Men Univearse. Singer should be ashamed of himself.
careful Phil, you don't want to get banned here as well, do you?

Wesyeed said:
People outside the internet know exactly how much of a joke this movie was. Just ask my sister. She shrugged it off as another crappy take on superman and she could care less about the character. Just as a film, it was lame to her.

AND DON'T MESS WITH MY SISTER. She is a genius.
Lol So you know some people outside the internet who didn't like the movie .;and who happen to be your family ( among other ? :D)

So i know a lot of people too who loved the movie outside the internet fans and non fans (i am one of them ), and some who didn't like it fans and non fans too .. so what? you wan't to compare the number? lol ;)

The Incredible Hulk said:
NO it didnt. SR took almost twice as long to get to the $200 million mark as Batman Begins did, what are you talking about? :confused::
i'm talking about the legs that he had after the hurricane Pirates . the numbers are there..Do some research.. compare ..with Begins. (which had no real competition)

I'm aware there were other IMAX movies playing at the same timem but thats irrelevant to this discussion.

Yes , it does.

Superman eaten them for breakfast. So no , that's another point which prove, that even if the movie didn't live up to the numbers expected ,even if it underperformed ,it did put a lot of people week after week in theater ( and i spare you the fact that the other markets are way more important than ever for this type of movie ..) the Future looks bright for the franchise.

Because ,make no mistake Superman Returns was just the beginning ..
and, Warner bros knows it..they know they have a gold mine there ...if not you would not have a sequel.."right now"... and by Bryan Singer.

ps : Well i have a captain obvious side , it's true , when people seem to go overboard with their opinion , stating them as facts..Not the case?Sorry ,so , more power for you :)

Maze said:
Lol So you know some people outside the internet who didn't like the movie .;and who happen to be your family ( among other ? :D)

So i know a lot of people too who loved the movie outside the internet fans and non fans (i am one of them ), and some who didn't like it fans and non fans too .. so what? you wan't to compare the number? lol ;)

yes a dog ate another dog. MMMMM SCOOBY SNACK. So i think it's safe to assume my sister, my sister's friends, her boyfriend, her boyfriend's freinds, and whatever other people that saw the movie and don't sit around scrutinizing it online just thought that the movie was LAME LAME LAME. with singer to blame.

Wesyeed said:
yes a dog ate another dog. i think it's safe to assume my sister, my sister's friends, her boyfriend, her boyfriend's freinds, and whatever other people that saw the movie and don't sit around scrutinizing it online just thought that the movie was LAME LAME LAME. with singer to blame.
Lol you don't understand (or you don't wan't to understand ) it's not that i don't believe you (and you can tell what you wan't on the internet ) i'm sure that it's true ..and? i know too a lot of people etc ..and??? LOL

What really count Wes? Your opinion ? i'm not sure anymore ...;)

ps: you can write lame like you were yelling it doesn't change anything .

Maze said:
Lol you don't understand (or you don't wan't to understand ) it's not that i don't believe you (and you can tell what you wan't on the internet ) i'm sure that it's true ..and? i know too a lot of people etc ..and??? LOL

What really count Wes? Your opinion ? i'm not sure anymore ...;)

ps: you can write lame like you were yelling it doesn't change anything .

I don't care. You can praise this piece of crap all you want to. It's your right and I respect that.

Wesyeed said:
I don't care. You can praise this piece of crap all you want to. It's your right and I respect that.
Et voilaaa .. and you can hate that masterpiece all you wan't to , it's your right and i respect that :)

JamalYIgle said:
See, that where you guys have it wrong. Lex luthor's plan isn't about real estate. it's about controlling kryptonian technology. Building new Krypton was going to be his first step.
Lex wanted to build a base from which he would concour the world.
that's your assumption.
the thing is this movie is so vague. everything you gotta assume right from the beginning to the end. you can't tell exactly what is what.

from a movie point of view, i understand people appreciate this movie. but from a superman movie point of view, it's a disaster. when you look into it, it's empty and meaningless if not full of wrong messages.

"superman returns" the name was so powerful and desireable. but it made zero impact as a matter of fact.

Maze said:
Et voilaaa .. and you can hate that masterpiece all you wan't to , it's your right and i respect that :)

:cmad: yeah... masterpiece of....

must... resist....

Poster 1:"I hate SR it raped Superman:cmad:

Poster 2:"I love SR it was the best:yay:

Wesyeed:"*something weird and or funny*"

wellsky123094351rx0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"