WB/DC: It's All Part Of The Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lead Cenobite said:
You know, I don't care about your opinion, you're a jerk anyway. :woot:

WB don't give a crap what you think either, you may want to cut the Donner umbilical cord, but they aren't about to. We're getting a sequel to SR whether you like it or not.

I want superman treated well and I'm a jerk for it?

Well ****. Thanks for the compliment you ****ing ****.

Enjoy your Superboy movie then. If kids in capes is your thing, then ok.

Wesyeed said:
he wanted so badly to redo Donner's old OUTDATED superman again oh and sprinkled with a few referrences to some ancient superman comics..
And to the George Reeve serie , Alex Ross , and the Max Fleischer animated show too :yay:

Who's the one that said "go to hell?". Hmm?

Like you can be taken seriously otherwise, you seem to be totally obsessed with the fact that Superman has a kid. Even took time out to make an avatar out of it. Congrats on not having a life.

Wesyeed said:

Well ****. Thanks for the compliment you ass.

Enjoy your Superboy movie then. Like I care.
You don't care that's for sure , but you are often here ( not that you annoy me , you can be quite funny) and you need to calm down a little..:cwink:

hippie_hunter said:
He's not saying that Donner is the only reason why Superman continues to exist. He's saying that Donner's vision has highly influenced Superman's modern incarnation. Which it has indeed.

I know he likes to say that again and again and again and again but don't get carried away in thinking donner's influence was THAT great. I really can't think of much besides the crystal fortress that is so donnerish in the comic.

Lead Cenobite said:
Who's the one that said "go to hell?". Hmm?

Like you can be taken seriously otherwise, you seem to be totally obsessed with the fact that Superman has a kid. Even took time out to make an avatar out of it. Congrats on not having a life.

You don't know how to read.

Wes,

Sincerly i know what it's like when really you don't like something..but imagine : it's the contrary , you did enjoy Sr and people come here and insult you and say that you like garbage or things along those lines..ok it's acceptable ( for some people ) once , two times , people get upset sometimes ,ok, but often like that it become rather tedious understand it.

I respect that you didn't like Sr ( and , again ,it must suck for you) but please calm down :)

Maze said:
We sincerly i know what it's like when really you don't like something..but imagine : it's the contrary , you did enjoy Sr and people come here and insult you and say that you like garbage or things along those lines..ok it's acceptable ( for some people ) once , two times , people get upset sometimes ,ok, but often like that it become rather tedious understand it.

I respect that you didn't like Sr ( and , again ,it must suck for you) but please calm down :)

Nope. I'll say what I want, how I want. It's my right as long as I don't go too far out of bounds, no matter what anyone else thinks.

And I'm not having mercy on singer or his fans. I know precisely how ruthless and arrogant his fans are, especially before the movie came out. So when they cry about criticism of their superboy movie, I don't bat an eyelash.

But beyond that is how crappy the movie was itself. And No, a few minutes of nice cgi didn't win me over.

Wesyeed im puzzled,all the time you've been the kid fan were you just trying to annoy ppl ?:huh:

Anyway i actually see some of your points,the idea of the kid being the focal point in a sequel is disappointing as is the talk of Zod.
I wouldn't mind them exploring someone like Eradicator coming to kill the kid as it puts some interesting scrutiny on Superman but i really hope he and the Clark/Lois friendship are the centre this time

Well the sequel is going to happen, with Singer, with Routh, and with the kid. There is nothing anybody can do about it. Personally I am looking forward to it.

Showtime029 said:
Well the sequel is going to happen, with Singer, with Routh, and with the kid. There is nothing anybody can do about it. Personally I am looking forward to it.

Jesus i was just thinking about you:wow:.......... in a completely heterosexual and manly way of course:woot:

I caught your thought waves and blushed, a very manly blush.

Wesyeed said:
Nope. I'll say what I want, how I want. It's my right as long as I don't go too far out of bounds, no matter what anyone else thinks.

And I'm not having mercy on singer or his fans. I know precisely how ruthless and arrogant his fans are, especially before the movie came out. So when they cry about criticism of their superboy movie, I don't bat an eyelash.

But beyond that is how crappy the movie was itself. And No, a few minutes of nice cgi didn't win me over.
have it your way then ..but reread yourself then , be honest with yourself,you did go too far and not just one time..

as for the movie :Criticism is good..this isn't criticism..it's bashing ..

ps: funny reading those forums i see hostility and arrogance often from people that didn't like this movie ..but hey that's what I saw.

Showtime029 said:
I caught your thought waves and blushed, a very manly blush.

It's good to know that we have that butch masculine cyberlectual connection:woot:

Wesyeed said:

Man Weyseed, I respect what you're saying...usually...but it is what it is. You can want a new Superman and different take, nothing is wrong with that at all, but what's with the namecalling?

Lead Cenobite said:
You know, I don't care about your opinion, you're a jerk anyway. :woot:

WB doesn't care either. You may want to cut the Donner umbilical cord, but they aren't about to. We're getting a sequel to SR whether you like it or not.

I know the namecalling and smiley face trick. It doesn't work. :whatever:

hunter rider said:
Wesyeed im puzzled,all the time you've been the kid fan were you just trying to annoy ppl ?:huh:

No, like I said months ago to showtime, I like to experiment with different points of view. But yes, I do think the kid must die or something. I always thought that... I thought it was obvious... ;) Someone told me years ago that sometimes people show they love something by hating... like how in school girls sometimes act like they hate a boy they like. This time i decided I'd reverse that idea.

Anyway i actually see some of your points,the idea of the kid being the focal point in a sequel is disappointing as is the talk of Zod.
I wouldn't mind them exploring someone like Eradicator coming to kill the kid as it puts some interesting scrutiny on Superman but i really hope he and the Clark/Lois friendship are the centre this time

We'll see, won't we. I don't really think it's salvagable though from this point in continuity. Some do... and I guess I can sort of see how if maybe it were all a dream and superman wakes up, that might work. Movie goers would either feel betrayed or pleased by the decision.

The kid will not be killed off in my opinion, but will be depowered. I actually think the Kryptonite gave him the power, almost like a bizzaro Superman type thing.

Wesyeed said:
No, like I said months ago to showtime, I like to experiment with different points of view. But yes, I do think the kid must die or something. I always thought that... I thought it was obvious... ;) Someone told me years ago that sometimes people show they love something by hating... like how in school girls sometimes act like they hate a boy they like. This time i decided I'd reverse that idea.
Ah i see,at first i figured you were taking the piss out the very vocal kid haters and then i figured maybe you thought he was the best thing in a bad movie but now i see the reverse postcology:woot:

Wesyeed said:
We'll see, won't we. I don't really think it's salvagable though from this point in continuity. Some do... and I guess I can sort of see how if maybe it were all a dream and superman wakes up, that might work. Movie goers would either feel betrayed or pleased by the decision.

I doubt a dream would be a feasible option,maybe have him go to boarding school ? i dunno but i figure as long as he does no more super feats and never flies with his dad it can be worked around

Wesyeed said:

You act like your opinion is the right one and the one of the majority when your opinion is only an opinion (there is no right one) and is not of the majority.

And nothing indicates so far that Jason is going to have a cape or become a sidekick. I highly doubt that Singer will go down such a campy route.

Interesting... so I ask... Are you afraid of it? Do you fear a superboy? Or a....

batboy?
216_4_154.jpg

I think fans need to confront that reality and make a decision on whether Superboy is what they want to see.

You want to place a bet on this Weyseed, about a "Superboy". I haven't lost yet in regards to Returns, so lay it down.

Showtime029 said:
You want to place a bet on this Wesyeed, about a "Superboy". I haven't lost yet in regards to Returns, so lay it down.

Well I don't know... what are we betting? I don't have that many comics and they're not worth much anyway.

I'd bet on being mod for a day. :woot:

Wesyeed said:
Well I don't know... what are we betting? I don't have that many comics and they're not worth much anyway.

I'd bet on being mod for a day. :woot:

We can come up with something, Mod for a day?

Yessss...

I like this. If for some crazy balls reason Jason flies, and fights, and wears the tights... I should become a mod for an entire day. If not then, whatever... showtime is mod.

And heh, Superman returns

116_4_218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi