• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We are Amazons!! The Amazonians Casting Thread - Part 1

The choice of photos is sometimes just hilarious. It reminds me of when Vincent D'Onofrio was cast as Kingpin in the DD show, and the photo that quite a few websites used was his mugshot when he'd gotten arrested a number of years back. It was kind of hilarious.

At least a mugshot was appropriate for the role. :p

image.jpg

Nicole is a statuesque 5' 11", is 48 years young and an ideal choice! The Amazons are an immortal race of warriors. While that shouldn't be confused with agelessness, Queen Hippolyta will reflect (to a far lesser degree) the passage of time but still look youthful. There needs to be a maturity in her demeanor and a commanding presence about her. The Queen should be well versed in combat (similar to the 2009 animated movie) and not just an ambassador and matriarch to her people.
image.jpg

Looks like they're going for the classic blonde Hippolyta in this film.

I hope they are wrong about her being Hippolyta. She would make a great Circe though.

Any one want to talk about Nicole Kidman's hair colour?

Kidman would be great. She's got talent and she's in good shape so you could believe she was once, or still is , a warrior.

Eh, she is a good choice that adds cred to the movie. She is still hnnngh from the face down. lol

When Gal was fist announced she barely had a resume and now she will work with three oscar winners. Heh.

When the rest of the cast are officially announced, I fully expect to see the worst photos the hype can find on the front page. :hehe:

Nicole Kidman (possibly), Ben Affleck, Jeremy Irons, Holly Hunter.

If Kidman is up for Hippolyta, that's some fantastic casting. Be interesting to see how she handles a more visceral role with some action.

Bleh, waiting for more trades to pick up the Kidman casting.

I see that some sites already cast her. TheWrap said that she's in talks for the role.

If Kidman is up for Hippolyta, that's some fantastic casting. Be interesting to see how she handles a more visceral role with some action.

She did that movie with Nic Cage and the amount of acting to look like she enjoyed kissing him was oscar worthy. She still got it.

Like I said... Don't hate the choice if true... Don't love it either. She'll do.

Finally, Dr. Chase Meridian returns to the DCCU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"