Secrets Of The Amazon: The Wonder Woman SPOILER Thread - Part 1

Meta-textually, we understand that the twin “w’s” on Diana’s costume stand for “Wonder Woman.” But in-universe, I suppose we rationalize that the Themysciran “eagle motif” occasionally becomes so minimalist and/or stylized that eagle wings look a lot like overlapping “w’s.” :cwink:

In any case, this design element :-)ww:) is reasonably visible in the Belgium 1918 photo. So presumably, this is where Lex got the “logo” - he didn’t invent it.

I find myself in agreement.:cwink:

Who named her Wonder Woman?

We may never know. It could end up being never said or just a headline on the front of a news paper.

What I like is that I remember all the characters names, from Sammy to the Chief. Just as an example, in 'Captain America,' I can't remember the name of even one 'Howling Commando..'

We may never know. It could end up being never said or just a headline on the front of a news paper.

What I like is that I remember all the characters names, from Sammy to the Chief. Just as an example, in 'Captain America,' I can't remember the name of even one 'Howling Commando..'
Dum Dum Dugan.
Red Moustache.
But, he was played by the great supporting actor Neal McDonough, which is another reason why I remember him.
Love Neal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"