Superman Returns We don't like how this movie is looking (merged)

Damn, Everyone has to be a smartass and insult me, what so bad about wanting continuality, sorry if i havent been up to date with the movie.

Someonesaid something about me coming up this thing and i need to talk a girl, well this being a issue to me since i heard about the movie and the plot, not all of a sudden, and im married so atlest i got a girl

i just wanted to atleast talk abit in a nice and mature matter but no everyone think's is cool to bash peopel is they mispell alot or something someone else dosent like

Umm..you do know mods made this thread, right?

AgentPat said:
mad2.gif

:p ;)

For God's Sake, hang out here more, Pat!! We need more people like you here with the humor thing. The different smiles from here too. :( :(

I'm just goofin' around! I always wanted to say that. Carry on!

theogt said:
They all predicted POTC2 as the biggest hit. I think it'll flop. The first was a "hit" only because it had legs because it was a surprise. People thought it was a kids movie til they figured out Depp turned in an incredible performance. The sequel won't have that going for it. It has flop written all over it.
LoL. So wouldn't the filmmakers play up the fact that Depp was a great asset the success of the film? And wouldn't people return for that very reason. I think you are saying this because you want it to fail..so Superman will somehow be the "winner." Well, most folks agree, PotC is going to be a massive hit. And the writers are gold, they know how to write a soild script with intersting characters and dialogue. PotC will be the biggest film of the summer, guarenteed.

Louie_19_Tx_ said:
Damn, Everyone has to be a smartass and insult me, what so bad about wanting continuality, sorry if i havent been up to date with the movie.

Someonesaid something about me coming up this thing and i need to talk a girl, well this being a issue to me since i heard about the movie and the plot, not all of a sudden, and im married so atlest i got a girl

i just wanted to atleast talk abit in a nice and mature matter but no everyone think's is cool to bash peopel is they mispell alot or something someone else dosent like

It's because they can't respect a dissenting opinion. They think they are "funny" or "witty" if they can be the first to insult a poster. It's sad, but true unfortunately.

Here come the "Usual Suspects" to deny it, but all they have to do is look under his first post to see the truth.

Please, it won't even beat CARS!
SR will do GREAT if they were to market it, as a SUPERMAN I & II Spoof.

DogofKrypton said:
It's because they can't respect a dissenting opinion. They think they are "funny" or "witty" if they can be the first to insult a poster. It's sad, but true unfortunately.

Here come the "Usual Suspects" to deny it, but all they have to do is look under his first post to see the truth.
:up:

DogofKrypton said:

This board depresses me because everything you said is true :(

Lets lighten the mood and talk about what a stupid decision it was to turn Luthor into Anna Nicole Smith :up:

Turning Lex into Anna Nicole is a great ideal for this version of SUPERMAN IV pt2

Matt said:

Lets lighten the mood and talk about what a stupid decision it was to turn Luthor into Anna Nicole Smith :up:
`

What?

War Party said:

You haven't heard? Lex seduces and marries a dying old broad for her money.

Matt said:

I didn't know Lex was a woman..when does this happen in SR..I guess I missed that spoiler :eek:

Matt said:
You haven't heard? Lex seduces and marries a dying old broad for her money.
Sounds like a great plan to me.

Venom71 said:
I didn't know Lex was a woman..when does this happen in SR..I guess I missed that spoiler :eek:

Kryptonite had a strange effect on him
icon10.gif

Venom71 said:
In the spoiler, Ms. Lex is real EMOTIONAL.

Venom71 said:
Sounds like a great plan to me.

Hehe of course, all the great evil geniuses did it...Mussolini, Hitler, Sadaam, Castro. Only reason Emperor Palpatine failed is because he didn't try to get in Mon Mothma's pants ;)

Matt said:
Hehe of course, all the great evil geniuses did it...Mussolini, Hitler, Sadaam, Castro. Only reason Emperor Palpatine failed is because he didn't try to get in Mon Mothma's pants ;)
SR is a movie...why compare real life people to the characters in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"