We Hate Everything About Everything - Part 21

i hate that when i'm sick that i agonize in my head about missing work and leaving coworkers shorthanded but they have absolutely no qualms about leaving me to fend for myself

i hate that when i'm sick that i agonize in my head about missing work and leaving coworkers shorthanded but they have absolutely no qualms about leaving me to fend for myself

came into post a similar complaint so i relate

I hate my wife's dog. I came home late after work after going to my comic store and chatting with the owner. It makes me feel better to do that. My wife was in bed with a migraine.

I came home to find that the dog had take two massive craps in the living room. I cleaned it up, and threw it away. I then went downstairs to feed the cats and when I came back upstairs, it had peed in the kitchen. Just now I saw that it had chewed up the DVD case to a movie I havent gotten to see yet. Yesterday it chewed my notebook. Never mind we have toys all over the frickin house for it to chew.

I never liked dogs. I never wanted a dog. I only agreed to one because it helps my wife's depression. I resent that it is here and that I'm the one it wakes up every morning to take outside because I'm the light sleeper. It's a big dog and at only 6 months old, will only get bigger. I really don't know what to do with all of the things we have in low book cases. I can't move all of them up higher.

Having a dog makes me like cats all the more.

Sounds like a dog that doesn't get enough exercise. :( I'm a firm believer that if you don't have fenced in backyard you shouldn't bother. Dogs need to run around. A happy dog is a tired dog. If your dog isn't housebroken, you'll need to take it outside every two hours or so and praise them when they do their business outside.

what about obedience classes?

Obedience classes helped us a lot. I have two dogs and while one is pretty mellow, the other was pretty wild. It made a big difference. Best thing was this guy came right to our house and saw how things were. Best money we ever spent. I'm no expert but it does seem to me that this is a dog that is crying out for attention. Dogs are very interactive, especially if there is only one. This puppy needs some serious play time.

Obedience classes helped us a lot. I have two dogs and while one is pretty mellow, the other was pretty wild. It made a big difference. Best thing was this guy came right to our house and saw how things were. Best money we ever spent. I'm no expert but it does seem to me that this is a dog that is crying out for attention. Dogs are very interactive, especially if there is only one. This puppy needs some serious play time.

My wife brings her family dog over to play and they wrestle all night. I want to go to the basement to get away from the noise but then she complains I'm avoiding her.

It's good for the dog to have doggie friends but you guys are it's pack. The primary play giver should be you guys. If you guys don't have the time to play with it enough maybe you should find him a better home for bim and get that cat instead that you may be better suited for. Dogs are not inhersntly bad, but can give you trouble if you dont have the ability to care for him properly. Housebreaking is a major and will require uuou guys to take him outside frequently until you get the hang of things. It's not about age, our first shelter dog was 2 and untrained. It took us a couple of weeks to set her right.

It's good for the dog to have doggie friends but you guys are it's pack. The primary play giver should be you guys. If you guys don't have the time to play with it enough maybe you should find him a better home for bim and get that cat instead that you may be better suited for. Dogs are not inhersntly bad, but can give you trouble if you dont have the ability to care for him properly. Housebreaking is a major and will require uuou guys to take him outside frequently until you get the hang of things. It's not about age, our first shelter dog was 2 and untrained. It took us a couple of weeks to set her right.

We have 3 cats. They don't work for her. She needs a dog.

The dog can sense you don't like it....so it retaliates.

I'm no expert -- it took me three dogs to finally properly learn-- That dogs need a lot of interaction and attention. In most cases an unruly dog isn't getting enough of both. The vast majority of the problems I had in the beginning were self inflicted. We really didn't get a good handle on things until we finally bought the house with the fenced in yard. It made a world of difference, especially in housebreaking. Playtime got a lot easier, too. Looking back i feel so sorry for my first dog -' though i made up for some of it by giving him away to a farmer who had a lot of land. Im sure he was happier away from me, l.

I hate how Nightcrawler seems so underappreciated at times.

He's one of my favorites. :D

I like Kurt best in the comics when he was very close to becoming a priest. He was the X-men's moral compass. :)

Your coworkers don't deserve having someone this selfless working by their sides.

Last week when I was out a waitress kept calling me miss and oh my god it was infuriating. Just because I look female now does not mean I am female inside. I wanted so badly to reply with, "Excuse you but I'm male, dumbass," but of course, I didn't.

Better than Ma'am I guess, like I get all the time now that I'm old. :p

Well, I admit it can be harder for those of us who are older when the clues are confusing. :( I've made the same mistake myself. It's not done out of meanness.

Well, I admit it can be harder for those of us who are older when the clues are confusing. :( I've made the same mistake myself. It's not done out of meanness.

I know. It's just...it really hurts more when you're just starting to accept that you're trans and still figuring some things out.

I have a niece/nephew who is trans and I've been watching him work through it. I know it's hard. Just know that there's lots of us rooting for you guys and hope the best for all of you. :)

I have a niece/nephew who is trans and I've been watching him work through it. I know it's hard. Just know that there's lots of us rooting for you guys and hope the best for all of you. :)

Thanks, that really means a lot.

Why can't my dad stop misgendering and deadnaming me?

Seriously, every time I'm over at my parents' house, he insists on using my given name and disrespecting my pronouns and I'm honestly starting to consider not going there if he's going to continue it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"