We Hate Everything About Everything - Part 21

Join her in the activity, you might enjoy one of the games she plays, and have something more to talk about with her.

@work : people who can't aim their pee stream or doesn't clean up after pooping
In the streets : people who drop their cigarettes on the ground or just next to a trash.
People ( usually teens ) who spit their saliva on the floor when smoking.
People who can make a proper queue when getting on the bus.
And some wonder why French are seeing as dirty folks.

I absolutely hate that cryptocurrency mining is inflating GPU prices and now it's gonna cost me over $500 for a GTX 1060 AND they're sold out all over Amazon. It almost makes me wanna buy an Xbox One X or PS4.

Last edited:
Map of Asia
asia-political-map.jpg
Russia is an Asian country, that makes Rhino, Kraven, and Chameleon *drumroll* Asian.

One of my peeves is when people take the largest country in the world outside of Asia, the largest of the seven continents.

Another peeve is as one of the people from the Asian parts of the Middle East is when Asia is looked at as four countries or a handful more.

Threads I make seem to be about as popular as a dream therapy discussion group with Freddy Krueger.

Map of Asia
asia-political-map.jpg
Russia is an Asian country, that makes Rhino, Kraven, and Chameleon *drumroll* Asian.

One of my peeves is when people take the largest country in the world outside of Asia, the largest of the seven continents.

Another peeve is as one of the people from the Asian parts of the Middle East is when Asia is looked at as four countries or a handful more.

It's kind of a US think calling anything Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Korean, etc. "Asian". I think in the UK they refer to people from India and other places as Asian.

Threads I make seem to be about as popular as a dream therapy discussion group with Freddy Krueger.

I know that feeling. I tend to post in a thread and then no one looks at it again.

I don't know if I am too serious or if others are just too silly. Try to have a serious discussion with someone and they laugh. They say, life isnt serious, its fun. I think this is why things go wrong.

I hate that it's only 23 degrees outside. Too cold to walk the dogs. :(

I hate people who can't draw straight lines in CAD software.

I hate that my mini vacation has to end. Back to work tomorrow. :(

I hate that it’s presently 76 degrees in February.

i hate that i was attacked by a virus yesterday and was in bed sick for 25+ hours

it's already probably been voiced here and it's not new but I HATE that we have a President who's dividing this country and just f***ing up everything in general, so much so the the entire world views the US in a completely negative way, along with a majority of THIS nations's population... I'm sure some of the people that voted for him are regretting their vote, while the others staunchly defend him no matter what new outrageousness he comes up with... I hope to god, Robert Mueller comes thru with enough dirt on him to get his orange ass out of office... the sooner the better and that's when I'll be saying "goodbye, good night and good riddance."

damn, that felt good...

I hate when people in an apartment complex but their garbage either in or on top of their car to drive it to the dumpster. It's lazy and gross.

I can understand it, if there's a lot of garbage and it would take too many trips going back and forth. Hopefully they don't put it directly on the interior of their car and only get a tarp or plastic drop cloth.

I hate that Canonical has gotten rid of Unity 8 for Gnome 3 for Ubuntu. Sure when I'm in Linux I use Manjaro with KDE as my distro, but dammit I was really looking forward to testing that out. :(

I hate that I am gonna have to stay an extra hour at work...

I hate that the Bluetooth transmitter I bought doesn't work with my Bluetooth headphones because there is no way to put the headphones into pairing mode themselves.

EDIT: What makes it worse is the manual for the headphones say this is possible if you hold down the power button from more than 10 seconds. Only issue is the headphones don't have a button but a switch for power. :doh:

Last edited:
I hate that two of my coworkers passed away recently and they were both younger than me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"