We Hate Everything About Everything - Part 21

Dog crates and baby gates are very helpful. Puppies are destructive but less so if you exercise them lot. A tired dog will get into less trouble.

We have a crate but it is too small so my wife locks the dog in the spare room, which we want to make a guest room. We do have a larger crate in her car but she hasn't put it together. We work the same hours so there is no one to watch/exercise him.

Might be time for the larger crate. :( We also installed a nanny cam that has audio. The phone app lets us check in from work and if someone is being bad we can say No! and they hear it. It's pretty cool. :) Before we go to work we try to exercise the dogs well so they mostly sleep while we're gone.

Might be time for the larger crate. :( We also installed a nanny cam that has audio. The phone app lets us check in from work and if someone is being bad we can say No! and they hear it. It's pretty cool. :) Before we go to work we try to exercise the dogs well so they mostly sleep while we're gone.
Interesting about the nanny can. What's the range? My wife works 10 minutes away, I'm a half hour away. The exercise may work. I'll just have to get up earlier and I already wake up quite a bit earlier than the Mrs. She doesn't sleep well that would likely fall on me.

It's through your phone so range isn't really an issue. It's called an IP camera and you can connect to it by logging on to the phone app with 3g, 4g, or even wireless. It's really a security cam but we use it for the dogs. :) We got our from Amazon and we love it. There's different brands to choose from.

I think I've even seen cameras that have screens so you can FaceTime with your pet but I wonder if that would drive them crazy, lol. They can see you but not get to you. Probably slobber all over the screen trying to lick your face, lol.

I hate clicking stuff by accident just trying to scroll on my stupid phone. :( I'm very clumsy.

I hate watervin my basement. :(

That problem isn't solved yet? Best way to solve it is by ballpoint dewatering.

We've lived here over 20 years and only had it happen three times. It's just a pain when it does. :( Might have to consider putting a sump pump in if the storms stay like this.

I hate that my friend spent her inheritance already and is flat broke again. :(

I hate the ****ing morons that infest the online world.

I hate the ****ing morons that infest the online world.

giphy.gif

I hate contractors who never call you back. :(

likewise, i hate when someone makes a deal with you on offerup then disappears right before things are finalized

I hate how people that do a number 2 in the toilet (especially the workplace) don't rinse off the ring of poo they leave behind.

Ring Of Poo is my least favorite Johnny Cash song.

It's not bad by Social Distortion. :)

I hate whacking my knee on things. Don't even have to hit it that hard to be crippled the rest of the day. :(

My wife also has a very low sex drive. We last did it in January, and previously around September. She doesn't miss it, but I do. She said sex is like watering a plant for her. That's how important it is to her. She says she shows me love in lots of ways, besides sex. It's not the same.

Last edited:
Intimacy is pretty important and if it wasn't a deal breaker for you prior to marriage, maybe her attitude should be. Of course, she should be told how important it is to you. Even just a couple times a month shouldn't be unreasonable.

I have a low labido myself between medication and health issues. :( But I still find ways to provide for my husband. I think guys just need it more.

My husband has a lower sex drive than I do. After a week, I get agitated and upset.

Was your sex life always lacking with your wife or did it taper off over time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"