We Hate Everything About Everything - Part 21

Thanks. One was cancer, the other an anurysm. :(

I hate people that always claim they can do the same or better to anything you say. No matter if you know someone brilliant or athletic, they can do better or know someone that can.

Thanks. I'm almost afraid to go in and found out who's next. :(

Just saw the obituary for the one that just died. He was only 42. That's just wrong. :( Much too young to die.

^^ Damn, that's way too young, squeekness. People suddenly passing away in your close environment is always a tough thing to deal with.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/google-view-image-get-button-back-download-photo-picture-tips-tricks-helpful-a8217651.html

I hate that Google removed the "view image" feature from image search.

Seriously, between this and all the YouTube updates Google is out to make their own services as worthless as possible.
Just noticed this today, hence joining you in the hate. Compared to the issue above it might feel like a luxury problem, but I still find it really stupid; If you're really out to "steal photos", this step that's only making Google less user friendly wont prevent it..

I wouldn’t say I hate everything about everything (yet)
But with my current downward spiral, who knows where it’ll end?

EDIT
Wow, I’m not a happy bunny these days...

Just right click on the image, copy the URL, paste it, there you go.

I hate getting water in my basement. :(

Just right click on the image, copy the URL, paste it, there you go.

Nope, just takes you to the page where the image is embedded... :csad:
However, help is at hand with an extension for Firefox and Chrome that basically puts the "view image" button back when you are viewing the image.

It is an addon called "View Image" by Joshua B.
Just put it onto Chrome and it works really well. :woot:

I hate when someone gives the same solution I gave and pretend my post didn't exist.

Did you guys hear something?

I hate when someone gives the same solution I gave and pretend my post didn't exist.

That'll be me then... :cwink:
I hate it when I do that.

In my defence, I never click links in posts. Because I hate viruses, ransomware and spyware. And you can never be too careful... :o

Did you guys hear something?

I just got that!

Last edited:
2kGXn5j.gif

I hate headaches. :(

I hate that my wife's puppy tore apart my bed's cover yesterday. I said we can't leave it in that room anymore and she decided to give the dog another chance. Sure enough, it tore apart the bed sheets today. Now she says it can't be allowed in that room and that we should get a new bed. The bed is old but fine. I don't want to buy a whole new bed just because her puppy tore apart the sheets of the current one.

I hate that my wife's puppy tore apart my bed's cover yesterday. I said we can't leave it in that room anymore and she decided to give the dog another chance. Sure enough, it tore apart the bed sheets today. Now she says it can't be allowed in that room and that we should get a new bed. The bed is old but fine. I don't want to buy a whole new bed just because her puppy tore apart the sheets of the current one.

Say no, and hit her on the head with a rolled up newspaper.

I hate having pets in house.

Dog crates and baby gates are very helpful. Puppies are destructive but less so if you exercise them lot. A tired dog will get into less trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"