What are the worst comic book movies of all time?

You seem surprised. I told you in another thread that I absolutely detest that POS. The only reason it's not my absolute all time worst is because at the end of the day I don't give a **** about Batman, the Joker or DC comics. Anghulk on the other hand, damn near destroyed the big screen chances of my all time favorite fictional character. So I hate it more.
:lmao:

The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Man of Steel and Iron Man 3.

The only one there I could even remotely see why you might hate is Iron Man 3 because of the horrible Mandarin twist. But how do you justify Avengers, TDKR, and MOS as being the worst of all time?

I don't see how anyone could hate The Dark Knight, The Avengers, Spider-Man 2 or Iron Man.

Those 4 seem like the cream of the crop of comic book superhero films.

I don't see how anyone could hate The Dark Knight, The Avengers, Spider-Man 2 or Iron Man.

Those 4 seem like the cream of the crop of comic book superhero films.

Though I don't think they are near the worst, I can't say I care for these all that much. Avengers felt bland to me and SM2, well, I honestly just can't get past how much MacGuire bothers me as Peter. I just don't like the guy in the role.

The cream of the crop should be, hands down, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Spider-Man 2 and Iron Man. You know, the only four CBMs that the American Film Institute have acknowledged :woot:

The cream of the crop should be, hands down, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Spider-Man 2 and Iron Man. You know, the only four CBMs that the American Film Institute have acknowledged :woot:

Can you provide a line please, Anno?

If that's the case, AFI had Superman (Reeve), Batman (Keaton) and The Joker (Nicholson) in their top 100 Heroes and Villains film list.

I guess Superman 78' and Batman '89 should be thrown in there as well. The American Film Institute says so. Gotta respect and recognize the granddaddy classics, YO.

Can you provide a line please, Anno?

Spider-Man 2 in 2004:

http://www.afi.com/afiawards/AFIAwards04.aspx

The Dark Knight and Iron Man in 2008:

http://www.afi.com/afiawards/AFIAwards08.aspx

The Dark Knight Rises in 2012(and I personally wish The Master made the list as well):

http://www.afi.com/afiawards/

If that's the case, AFI had Superman (Reeve), Batman (Keaton) and The Joker (Nicholson) in their top 100 Heroes and Villains film list.

I guess Superman 78' and Batman '89 should be thrown in there as well. The American Film Institute says so. Gotta respect and recognize the granddaddy classics, YO.

Of course. I know I'd always respect the classics for sure :up:

Last edited:
FF2, Original Punisher, Howard The Duck, Catwoman, Green Lantern, Batman and Robin, Elektra, Blade Trinity

Glad I don't set my watch by them as I only agree with 1 out of 4.

Hahahaha, well we definitely know it's not any of the Batfilms knowing kedrell.

Hahahaha, well we definitely know it's not any of the Batfilms knowing kedrell.

Well Batman Begins to me is one of the top 10 best superhero movies ever made and probably in my top 5 origin movies.

I guess no one here remember the old Captain America or Spiderman movies.
These were really bad even next to Catwoman or Ghost Rider.

batman & robin - toy commercial
spideman 3 - emo montage, enough said
son of the mask - just wtf
catwoman- just no ,
steel - wtf were they thinking
xmen last stand - dropped the ball badly
superman 3 and 4 - ahh man
ghost rider series - mr cage bugger off
green latern - feel asleep while watching plus not a fan of RR

Batman & Robin, Catwoman and Green Lantern are at the top of my list.

The only one there I could even remotely see why you might hate is Iron Man 3 because of the horrible Mandarin twist. But how do you justify Avengers, TDKR, and MOS as being the worst of all time?
Joking and Trolling mate.

Well Batman Begins to me is one of the top 10 best superhero movies ever made and probably in my top 5 origin movies.

Really? I actually would've never thought that.

So what did TDK(R) do that you didn't like the latter two films of Nolan's trilogy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"