What ****** Cyclops ?!

Asteroid-Man said:
LOL the newbie knows better then you!
EDIT: Then again your a newb too. But he just signed up!

You can be considered a newbie as well since your calling the other guy a Newbie since he only signed up ONE Month after you

Strgts said:
Why didnt you just edit this Threads main post & include a poll :confused:

yeah my internet was whacky n i clicked on something twice by accident i think

i havent voted yet, but im leaning towards the God hates cyclops right now hehehe

CapBeerCino said:
illuminate me then

I will make it simple.

WB offers Bryan Superman Returns at a time when FOX had no interest once so ever to do X-Men 3. Bryan took the offer like I said when FOX has no interest once so ever in doing X-Men 3. Bryan tells FOX that WB offered him the next Superman Movie & then guess what. FOX RIGHT AWAY gets X-Men 3 going. It is the same with James. Bryan offered James his Superman role while FOX had no interest once so ever with X-Men 3. So Bryan & James announce to FOX they are doing Superman for the WB thats when FOX pretty much decided to get X-Men 3 started. If you think about it if it was not for Singer we would not be having an X-Men 3 now. This is FOXs way of "getting back" at Bryan & James.

Fox, the writers, and brett ratner.

marsden had more than enough time to film some good stuff

Strgts said:
WB offers Bryan Superman Returns at a time when FOX had no interest once so ever to do X-Men 3.
You can't believe that :eek: Everybody knew there was gonna be an X3 the moment X2 ended :p

Strgts said:
I will make it simple.

WB offers Bryan Superman Returns at a time when FOX had no interest once so ever to do X-Men 3. Bryan took the offer like I said when FOX has no interest once so ever in doing X-Men 3. Bryan tells FOX that WB offered him the next Superman Movie & then guess what. FOX RIGHT AWAY gets X-Men 3 going. It is the same with James. Bryan offered James his Superman role while FOX had no interest once so ever with X-Men 3. So Bryan & James announce to FOX they are doing Superman for the WB thats when FOX pretty much decided to get X-Men 3 started. If you think about it if it was not for Singer we would not be having an X-Men 3 now. This is FOXs way of "getting back" at Bryan & James.

That is what I meant :O Maybe I didn't phrase myself well...
The one thing that could prevent it was Singer doing x-3 and but he isn't because of Fox.

Kanon said:
You can't believe that :eek: Everybody knew there was gonna be an X3 the moment X2 ended :p

Fox took their time and for a year sat on their A$$ without getting the ball rolling.

Strgts said:
OK, I re read this, (I don't know if you edited it after I read it), and you are saying FOX waited for Singer to leave to start X3, and then waited for Marsden not being fully available to do the same? :confused:

Kanon said:
OK, I re read this, (I don't know if you edited it after I read it), and you are saying FOX waited for Singer to leave to start X3, and then waited for Marsden not being fully available to do the same? :confused:

I would not say they specifically waited for that. But X-Men 3 would have never have happened as soon as it did though. Might have something to do with the fact that they are rival studios & I am sure with Singer there is more to it like creative differences etc. We all know how FOX likes to be in control of their Super Hero Movies

well the conversation seems to have continued in the other thread ... so MODS CLOSE THIS DOWN

Killed for the sake of the story and plot, and complete's Cyclops arc. (You know except for the part about him taking over the school in the wake of Xavier's death.) That's the one thing that sucks about his death to me.

Love Storm, but Cyclops should have stayed alive, even if he had a sucky role, just so he could be the new Headmaster.

Its funny the writers say Cyclops Story gets finished in a good way & the fans will be happy but him dying = the writers lying

Strgts said:
Its funny the writers say Cyclops Story gets finished in a good way & the fans will be happy but him dying = the writers lying

yeah. -shakes his fist hard at the writers-

Strgts said:

now thats complete b/s and i cant believe they said that and give us this movie. they just lead us on to believe that we'll actually get more out of cyclops than just 5 minutes of screen time and a puff of smoke, well according to reports we dont even get that

i'm happy i'm not the only one who picked the last one

Regaurdless of why.......:cyclops: =:bomb:

I don't know how accurate that example is, seeing as I've never witnessed demolecularization before......

well come the 26th, we'll all see how that works

Strgts said:

Actually, I remember in the set reports a couple months back, one of the producers said that all fans of every character would be pleased.

It's not just the writers lying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"